Trump hater gets instant karma

I get it. You can't acknowledge that the Trumpyberra's vitriolic lies are different than all other politicians, Republican or Democrat. Good luck with that dystopian nightmare you're having.
a lie is a lie boo...so how are they different?....as long as they are from people you follow its ok?...,,and what nightmare?...im not a party guy like you are,i dont have nightmares about donald trump....

So you never saw any fake ballots yet you believe those exist? What about fairies?
I never saw the actual original constitution either, but I believe it exists. The events leading up to the insurrection attempt are well known. You're an idiot for trying to imply they are not.

I never saw the actual original constitution either, but I believe it exists. The events leading up to the insurrection attempt are well known. You're an idiot for trying to imply they are not.
I have, it’s at the national archives. It exist

There was no insurrection attempt.

I will spell out what happened at the Capitol. Some of Trumps fans walked to the Capitol and all of a sudden for no reason we know of, cops hurled flash bang bombs back of the crowd trying it looked like to cause them to rush into the Capitol. Females in the group would likely panic pretty fast. But cops opened doors to the capitol and the vast majority entered the building clearly in peace. They did not vandalize. They saw police inside and some offered the cops water in bottles. Reporters went in and one saw Ashli Babbitt get murdered. She was tiny. She had no arms on her person that were weapons. She had herself been an experienced law person. I was not able to clearly see the man who lifted her up and shoved her at the broken out window, but she had moments before hit the man for his destruction. She was murdered by a cop. I saw cops attacking visitors.
You're brainwashed. A common occurrence for cult members.

The lawyers charging those who were in the Capitol need your instructions on how they can charge an insurrection took place. They have not made that charge.

Forum List

Back