Trump hater gets instant karma

False equivocation again. Embellishing things use to be common among both parties sure, but absolute lying, like the 2020 election was stolen, the thugs of Jan 6th are hostages, or most of the dystopic views of our great nation the Trumpsters spout, are something we haven't seen in our politics for 90 years.
lol....give me a break...i get it boo the democrats shit dont stink....sorry i lived in California i know what their shit smells like...

lol....give me a break...i get it boo the democrats shit dont stink....sorry i lived in California i know what their shit smells like...
I get it. You can't acknowledge that the Trumpyberra's vitriolic lies are different than all other politicians, Republican or Democrat. Good luck with that dystopian nightmare you're having.

I wonder when Democrats smash windows, set buildings and cars on fire, riot against the police, how Democrats live with themselves?
Yeah? How many democrat signs were the rioters displaying during the Floyd protest or riots. How many Trump signs and Rebel flags did the Trump Chumps parade around the Capitol?

That is quite possibly true. And, it would explain the mask in the car thing. I don't think I've actually seen one in person, out in public this year.
Exactly. And why would someone post a video that makes them look like a complete idiot?

Total fake

The rubes fell for yet another hoax

That is quite possibly true. And, it would explain the mask in the car thing. I don't think I've actually seen one in person, out in public this year.
I've seen an alarming number of them, primarily in grocery stores and Costco...A few still idiotically driving around in their cars wearing them.

Not terribly unbelievable to think that an asshole trespassing and wrecking someone's private property would be donning a face diaper.

I've seen an alarming number of them, primarily in grocery stores and Costco...A few still idiotically driving around in their cars wearing them.

Not terribly unbelievable to think that an asshole trespassing and wrecking someone's private property would be donning a face diaper.
Yep dembot maskers are still riding around

Forum List

Back