Trump hater gets instant karma

It's obviously a fake and a setup. If you run over a spike strip you back off and get away. You don;;t hold it up for the camera. The problem is which political agenda is the amateur vid intended for.

It probably isn't.... Why would somebody post a screw up like that? The only thing I can think of is that his wife might be a Trump supporter.

By the way I am seeing masks again. It's been a while but suddenly people are starting to put them on in public again in central Massachusetts. I haven't a clue why because I haven't heard anything about any type of contagion.
Flu season?

I never once attacked the capitol with the intention of replacing valid electoral college votes with fake replacements.
Why did Democrats hide those alleged fake ballots? Had they produced them, it would have helped Democrats.

There's no law that says people have to remove political signs from their property.

But I agree......they make great targets.

I wish I could make dart boards made with a picture of FJB or FKH on it.

I would be rich.
Depends on the state. They do in Texas.

lol....whats the matter dog you dont want to talk about you stealing political signs?...why do it?.... why are you scared of a little sign?....
I never stole a political sign. I'll joke about it because it seems to upset MAGAs, and I might even do it at some point in the future, but I haven't at this point. I love watching MAGAs melt down.

I never once attacked the capitol with the intention of replacing valid electoral college votes with fake replacements.
Neither did the J6ers. They had no guns, so they COULDN'T do what you claim.

This is a classic example of a manic Trump Hater getting a dose of Karma as soon as he does something illegal and nasty to MAGA supporters. He runs over a Trump sign and gets a little surprise.

This is priceless.

Even his wife is laughing at him.

I wonder how many Trump Haters are going to get caught in this trap?

Yeah this is staged start to finish

Forum List

Back