House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

Biden re designated the migrant crisis as a disaster so they could use FEMA dollars... so the defense of it and the claim they didn't divert disaster funds is technically accurate but deceiving... its just more gas lighting and the media and you clowns play along....
Then there would be a record of the disaster declaration. Where is your link to this declaration? When was it declared a disaster?

There were dozens of declarations across the nation... governors and Biden's DHS....

That Massachusetts one was a state of emergency, not a disaster. Federal funds for that do not come from FEMA's disaster relief fund.

It would absolutely KILL democrats to tell the truth. This is why democrats should be voted out of every office.

Congress is on a scheduled break until November 12. Biden could order them back into session. But won't
Without the goofy ass Electoral College, how often would the party of the Klan/NRA sniff the Whitehouse? I`ll give you a hint: They lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections.

Listen to Biden's own spokeswoman from 2022.... I know you won't like this video but its short and proves what we all have been telling you....
I listened! She doesn’t say anything about a disaster declaration or using disaster relief funds.

She does mention other programs that were specifically funded by Congress for the purpose of handling migrants, but that has nothing to do with disaster relief.

All it proves is that you guys don’t understand how appropriations work.

There is no federal declaration of a disaster with regards to migrants. Admit it.

Again. Contrary to known reality. The funds are going to cities that the legal migrants are being bussed to by Texas and Fla. You don't think the Governors of those states are bussing illegal or undocumented migrants do you? That would be illegal.
Lie.

It's not illegal as long as you have their consent, Simp.

Congress has passed 20 billion dollar funding for disaster recovery shortly before Helene hit and FEMA administration states clearly that they are well funded to deal with current hurricane recovery efforts.

Those are the facts, so what the hell are all you Trumptards still talking about? Do you have trouble understanding simple facts? What is your malfunction?
Wait. What?

The OP says the speaker said screw the Helene victims. How did he pass $20 billion for disaster recovery then?

Are you saying okfine is a lying sack of shit?

FEMA is under the DHS they don't do anything without the presidents approval... now you are just making yourself look stupid...
So you lied when you said Biden re-designated the migrant crisis in several cities to re-allocate disaster relief funds to the cities.
The flaw in your logic is clear. If it was declared a disaster why would they have to move funds and not just allocated them from the disaster relief funds.

You should be careful who you say is looking stupid.

Fact is there is no proof whatsoever that relief funds were moved to send out to the cities to help the legal migrants.

I listened! She doesn’t say anything about a disaster declaration or using disaster relief funds.

She does mention other programs that were specifically funded by Congress for the purpose of handling migrants, but that has nothing to do with disaster relief.

All it proves is that you guys don’t understand how appropriations work.
She says FEMA is meeting with city leaders to coordinate relief efforts and funding is also available through FEMA's food and shelter programs... sounds like FEMA has been spending on migrants to me.... This was in 2022 but now she claims FEMA is not helping migrants... please....

So you lied when you said Biden re-designated the migrant crisis in several cities to re-allocate disaster relief funds to the cities.
The flaw in your logic is clear. If it was declared a disaster why would they have to move funds and not just allocated them from the disaster relief funds.

You should be careful who you say is looking stupid.

Fact is there is no proof whatsoever that relief funds were moved to send out to the cities to help the legal migrants.
Fuck you I don't lie bitch....

She says FEMA is meeting with city leaders to coordinate relief efforts and funding is also available through FEMA's food and shelter programs... sounds like FEMA has been spending on migrants to me.... This was in 2022 but now she claims FEMA is not helping migrants... please....
There is funding administered through FEMA for migrants. It was specifically allocated by Congress for that purpose.

They haven’t diverted disaster relief funds to migrants. That’s what Trump and his cult have been constantly lying about.

Jean-Pierre is correct in saying they haven’t been using relief funds for that purpose.

There is funding administered through FEMA for migrants. It was specifically allocated by Congress for that purpose.

They haven’t diverted disaster relief funds to migrants. That’s what Trump and his cult have been constantly lying about.

Jean-Pierre is correct in saying they haven’t been using relief funds for that purpose.
So which time did KJP lie in 2022 or yesterday?....

Forum List

Back