The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Yes, you state a lot of things supposedly but that is all you do. I dismissed nothing other than your empty words as that is all you posted.

I posted the facts. You refuse to even address them.

It never happened? It was a fake release?
You post the words, not facts, of others that you want to agree with.

Many of us never got the first jab, which was supposed to cure everything, except the multiple follow up shots that also did not do as they claimed.

You posted, and continue to post, opinions which are not facts. Do your own research and stop relying on the opinions of others. You would be surprised how many dispute your supposed facts. Just for once, use your own brain and not just that of others who may have an agenda. You may be enlightened, but doubtful as you have shown no ability to think for yourself.

You post the words, not facts, of others that you want to agree with.

US government lifts ban on risky pathogen research

Facts. Facts concerning what we were discussing.

Many of us never got the first jab, which was supposed to cure everything, except the multiple follow up shots that also did not do as they claimed.

Which has nothing to do with anything I was discussing.

You posted, and continue to post, opinions which are not facts. Do your own research and stop relying on the opinions of others. You would be surprised how many dispute your supposed facts. Just for once, use your own brain and not just that of others who may have an agenda. You may be enlightened, but doubtful as you have shown no ability to think for yourself.

facts.

That is what I posted. Nothing more.

US government lifts ban on risky pathogen research

Facts. Facts concerning what we were discussing.

Which has nothing to do with anything I was discussing.

facts.

That is what I posted. Nothing more.
Lie to yourself all you want, it does not mean what you post are facts.

Are you so dumb that you believe everything that the government states? These are not facts, they are what they want you to believe, without question. Furthermore, you have tried to change what we are discussing at every opportunity to bolster the lies you choose to believe.

All of your other statements are mere blather.

Lie to yourself all you want, it does not mean what you post are facts.

Are you so dumb that you believe everything that the government states? These are not facts, they are what they want you to believe, without question. Furthermore, you have tried to change what we are discussing at every opportunity to bolster the lies you choose to believe.

All of your other statements are mere blather.

Which part is not factual?

Just got my Flu shot and Covid shot for the season. I travel a lot and meet many people so it can save me from a few days under the weather if they get the variants right.

Just got my Flu shot and Covid shot for the season. I travel a lot and meet many people so it can save me from a few days under the weather if they get the variants right.
Smart. I got my flu shot yesterday. Still holding off on the Covid booster..

Forum List

Back