House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

KJP in 2022 says FEMA is meeting with city leaders to coordinate relief efforts and funding is also available through FEMA's food and shelter programs... sounds like FEMA has been spending on migrants to me.... This was in 2022 but now she claims FEMA is not helping migrants... please....

So you lied when you said Biden re-designated the migrant crisis in several cities to re-allocate disaster relief funds to the cities.
The flaw in your logic is clear. If it was declared a disaster why would they have to move funds and not just allocated them from the disaster relief funds.

You should be careful who you say is looking stupid.

Fact is there is no proof whatsoever that relief funds were moved to send out to the cities to help the legal migrants.
This is what FOX News has done to them. Why they`re not asking for reparations is truly a mystery.

So which time did KJP lie in 2022 or yesterday?....
She didn’t. You just don’t understand that she was speaking about two different funds.

FEMA is not just a pile of money to be used however the president says. Congress allocates funds for different reasons.

They used funds on migrants specifically allocated for them. Thats what she said in 2022. They did not take any money from disaster relief funds. That’s what she said in 2024.

What don’t you get? I feel like I’ve explained this repeatedly to you.

She didn’t. You just don’t understand that she was speaking about two different funds.

FEMA is not just a pile of money to be used however the president says. Congress allocates funds for different reasons.

They used funds on migrants specifically allocated for them. Thats what she said in 2022. They did not take any money from disaster relief funds. That’s what she said in 2024.

What don’t you get? I feel like I’ve explained this repeatedly to you.
She said FEMA food and shelter not me... didn't you hear what she said?... LMFAO

She said FEMA food and shelter not me... didn't you hear what she said?... LMFAO
Yeah, I heard. The FEMA food and shelter program is funded SEPARATELY from the disaster relief funds and was allocated by Congress specifically for migrants. They didn’t take money from anywhere else. They didn’t declare a disaster. Congress appropriated the money.

You keep saying that they took money from disaster relief and then pointing to funding that has nothing to do with disaster relief.

She says FEMA is meeting with city leaders to coordinate relief efforts and funding is also available through FEMA's food and shelter programs... sounds like FEMA has been spending on migrants to me.... This was in 2022 but now she claims FEMA is not helping migrants... please....
The Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) is a FEMA-funded program authorized by the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act of 1987. The program supplements and expands ongoing work of local nonprofit and governmental social service organizations to provide shelter, food and supportive services to individuals and families who are experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, hunger and/or homelessness. The program may also receive funding to award to the National Board for distribution to local social service organizations that provide humanitarian relief to families and individuals encountered by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

By statute, the EFSP National Board is the sole recipient of EFSP grant funds and establishes the program’s policies, procedures and guidelines.

The Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) National Board allocates funding to jurisdictions (counties and cities) around the country. These funds support local social service organizations dedicated to feeding, sheltering and providing critical resources to people experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, homelessness or hunger. These funds are for people with non-disaster related emergencies and can be used for a broad range of services.

The Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) National Board allocates funding to jurisdictions (counties and cities) around the country. These funds support local social service organizations dedicated to feeding, sheltering and providing critical resources to people experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, homelessness or hunger. These funds are for people with non-disaster related emergencies and can be used for a broad range of services.

The FEMA food and shelter program is funded SEPARATELY from the disaster relief funds and was allocated by Congress specifically for migrants.
Its a lie... maybe you can tell us why FEMA is broke?.... the FEMA food and shelter program did not just happen it is FEMA that is what they do provide disaster relief with food and shelter... you are nitpicking out of desperation because I've proved you wrong ten times now....

The Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) is a FEMA-funded program authorized by the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act of 1987. The program supplements and expands ongoing work of local nonprofit and governmental social service organizations to provide shelter, food and supportive services to individuals and families who are experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, hunger and/or homelessness. The program may also receive funding to award to the National Board for distribution to local social service organizations that provide humanitarian relief to families and individuals encountered by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

By statute, the EFSP National Board is the sole recipient of EFSP grant funds and establishes the program’s policies, procedures and guidelines.

Thank you for proving my point... Its FEMA money being used for Migrants....

Its a lie... maybe you can tell us why FEMA is broke?.... the FEMA food and shelter program did not just happen its been a part of FEMA since the 1980's it is FEMA... that is what they do... provide disaster relief with food and shelter... you are nitpicking out of desperation because I've proved you wrong ten times now....

Listen to Biden's own spokeswoman from 2022.... I know you won't like this video but its short and proves what we all have been telling you....

LOL

Yet another rightie shows they don't understand FEMA has two buckets of funds, one for disaster relief and another for non-disaster emergencies.

face-palm-gif.278959

Its a lie... maybe you can tell us why FEMA is broke?.... the FEMA food and shelter program did not just happen it is FEMA that is what they do provide disaster relief with food and shelter... you are nitpicking out of desperation because I've proved you wrong ten times now....
Not a lie. You just don’t understand how this works. This isn’t nit-picking. This is basic government.

“Congress first appropriated funds for EFSP assistance specifically for support for families and individuals encountered by the Department of Homeland Security (EFSP-Humanitarian, or EFSP-H) in 2019 and the following amounts were awarded to the EFSP National Board.”

FEMA doesn’t have enough funding for disasters because Congress hasn’t been providing enough money to cover all their needs. There’s a lot of disasters, and we are still paying to recover from the stuff that occurred years ago.

It’s the disaster relief fund that FEMA uses to deal with things like hurricanes and fires.

You can see the monthly reports for the DRF on the website. We are still spending tens of millions on Katrina, believe it or not.

Thank you for proving my point... Its FEMA money being used for Migrants....
You're point was a lie, but you are welcome for me exposing your lies and setting you straight. The funds were spent on the designated purpose. "These funds are for people with non-disaster related emergencies and can be used for a broad range of services."
They were not funds redirected from the disaster relief fund. The Neo GOP is lying to protect their Biggest Liar's latest lie.

KJP in 2022 says FEMA is meeting with city leaders to coordinate relief efforts and funding is also available through FEMA's food and shelter programs... sounds like FEMA has been spending on migrants to me.... This was in 2022 but now she claims FEMA is not helping migrants... please....

Rambtard, no one is denying FEMA spends a portion of their funding on noncitizen migrants.

The claim being disputed is that FEMA is lacking funds for disasters because FEMA is using money on those migrants when they could have used it for disasters.

That's not true. Congress appropriates money for FEMA. They do so as either for disaster relief (DRF) or for non-disaster emergencies (SSA). FEMA is not at liberty to dip into one bucket for the other.

FEMA is underfunded for disaster relief. That's why. Disasters are not cheap.

Forum List

Back