House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

FEMA's Disaster Recovery allocation from the continuing resolution passed on Sept 25th will do until the congress reconvenes after the election. I doubt there's a shortfall but even if there is, Biden has proven his adept ability to spend government money that he doesn't even have. This whole money shortage thing is simply Republicans blowing brain farts.
Hey stupid, Myorkas said he didn't have the funds.

People will cry really hard, then they will stop crying.

I can't say all democrats, because there are certainly some that see the fury reaching critical mass. It just can't happen soon enough.

minocqua-brewing-company-MagaTears.png

So is it good or bad they appropriated $20 billion 2 weeks ago? Would Hurricane Helene victims be better off had they not given the $20 billion?

They never ever say they are running out of money to help the tens of millions of illegal migrants do they? Shouldn't that seemingly unlimited supply of cash be redirected to helping Americans in terrible need?

And I don't know where you get your information, but what I see, hear, read, even in the dishonest MSM, doesn't mesh with your comments.

You have that backwards. Nancy Mace's bill confirms what I said. I said Congress appropriate FEMA funding into two buckets. One for disaster relief and the other for non-disaster emergencies. I also said FEMA is not at liberty to spend on one, taking money from the other.

Her bill proves I'm right. Her bill is needed for FEMA to take from the non-disaster emergencies funds to pay for the disaster relief funds.

FEMA using mules these days to deliver much needed supplies?
Extra challenges due to the terrain, no doubt, but it’s far from a failure.

Conservatives are just selling a narrative for political reasons. It doesn’t really matter if it’s true or not.

You have that backwards. Nancy Mace's bill confirms what I said. I said Congress appropriate FEMA funding into two buckets. One for disaster relief and the other for non-disaster emergencies. I also said FEMA is not at liberty to spend on one, taking money from the other.

Her bill proves I'm right. Her bill is needed for FEMA to take from the non-disaster emergencies funds to pay for the disaster relief funds.
Your post said it had nothing to do with illegal immigrants. I'm saying it does.

And he is absolutely correct.

Now unless you believe congress has the foresight of Nostradamus, you would know that disaster relief allocations for these events are handled through supplemental appropriations. Do you really believe when congress made FY 2025 allocations that they knew the extent of relief needed resulting from future natural disasters covering the period from 10/1/2024 through 9/30/2025?

Forum List

Back