Trump hater gets instant karma

But why would she film her husband's crime? A record of evidence that won't ever go away?

And why would she post it to the internet?
You can tell he's a fat cuck
She's laughing at him she has zero respect for him
You can tell she's thinking what a fucking retard

And like a typical prog man he's a giant baby fag and an idiot

Is that you and your wife
Say hi to her black buck boyfriend

I never stole a political sign. I'll joke about it because it seems to upset MAGAs, and I might even do it at some point in the future, but I haven't at this point. I love watching MAGAs melt down.
but you might do it?....why are you afraid of a little sign dog?....i bet if a MAGA stole your sign out of your yard you would have a shit hemorrhage.......

but you might do it?....why are you afraid of a little sign dog?....i bet if a MAGA stole your sign out of your yard you would have a shit hemorrhage.......
The whole premise for this is a poor attempt by MAGA supporters to paint their opposition as idiotic as they are...

Sorry, it was sad... Very Sad...

The New Republican's desperation is showing with the intensity and volume of their lies.

your problem is as usual...you only see one side...both sides lie to us and will embellish things to make it sound better than what it really is....

False equivocation again. Embellishing things use to be common among both parties sure, but absolute lying, like the 2020 election was stolen, the thugs of Jan 6th are hostages, or most of the dystopic views of our great nation the Trumpsters spout, are something we haven't seen in our politics for 90 years.

But why would she film her husband's crime? A record of evidence that won't ever go away?

And why would she post it to the internet?
She clearly wants him arrest and an excuse to divorce him. No real woman wants to be married to a beta male dembot

Forum List

Back