FEMA abandons devastated NC town residents because they can’t drive around ‘road closed’ sign: ‘Nobody’s been bringing in supplies except civilians’

Well the sign is up for safety

Ya don't want a credentialed government bureaucrat skinning he....she ...it's knee

View attachment 1023101

How dare they

Some cat piss soaked progressive sub human rat hall monitor wanna be needs to get in there and tell these people what to do ....

Wait for it

Well here they are, focused on "intersecting" and "disaster equity" and not feeding and tending the people in the disaster.

A great encapsulation of our state of gov.

They hate you. They hate me.

The bootlickers will still vote for more.

Who put the ROAD CLOSED signs up??I

edit:

nevermind. :)

Watch the video on FEMA and diversity.

They don't care about people in Maine. They. Do. Not. Care.

The govt is too big. Too separate from the people.

It's dangerous and cannot stand.

Well here they are, focused on "intersecting" and "disaster equity" and not feeding and tending the people in the disaster.

A great encapsulation of our state of gov.

They hate you. They hate me.

The bootlickers will still vote for more.

They ain't leaving their houses

I was confused for a second as to who was taking ....it's the fema woman pretending to be a man

H
Watch the video on FEMA and diversity.

They don't care about people in Maine. They. Do. Not. Care.

The govt is too big. Too separate from the people.

It's dangerous and cannot stand.
I suppose each State can have their own Emergency management and their own resources for their own unexpected and expected Natural Disasters....is that what you are promoting?

~~~~~~
Bull Scat.... I've tried to get in touch with my friend in Hendersonville for four days and their phone is still not working.
According to General Flynn, they could be among the “thousands” who were dead.

How’d that make you feel to hear that bit of misinformation?
Hendersonville is between Asheville and Spartanburg on e rte 40.
I hope your friend is okay.

Meanwhile, the phonecalls depicted in the OP show that communications are being restored to the area.

H

I suppose each State can have their own Emergency management and their own resources for their own unexpected and expected Natural Disasters....is that what you are promoting?
Each state does have it’s own EOC.
State police often respond in times of need.
But no state has, to my knowledge and I know a bit about it, a standing all hazards response team

In Texas they have a famed search and rescue team--I forget it’s name so maybe it’s not all that famous...LOL. Also, state colleges and universities often have faculty that activate during times of crisis in an ad hoc manner.

But mainly it’s the counties who bear the brunt; the least known governmental agency. What cisis atmospheres also do inadvertently is highlight the lack of local news coverage. Newspapers no longer send reporters to the county commissioners meetings to hear and report what has been cut to fun the new stadiums and (my favorite thing ever <sarcasm>)dog parks. So when a crisis does occur, citizens who spend their time wondering about Kamala’s earrings now wonder why there aren’t flotillas of fan boats that can operate in a foot of water. A foot of water isn’t going to kill you in a lot of instances but it will rock your world as far as getting in and out of your neighborhood. Guess what; that program was cut to fund a park for Fido. And you didn’t hear about it.

Each state does have it’s own EOC.
State police often respond in times of need.
But no state has, to my knowledge and I know a bit about it, a standing all hazards response team

In Texas they have a famed search and rescue team--I forget it’s name so maybe it’s not all that famous...LOL. Also, state colleges and universities often have faculty that activate during times of crisis in an ad hoc manner.

But mainly it’s the counties who bear the brunt; the least known governmental agency. What cisis atmospheres also do inadvertently is highlight the lack of local news coverage. Newspapers no longer send reporters to the county commissioners meetings to hear and report what has been cut to fun the new stadiums and (my favorite thing ever <sarcasm>)dog parks. So when a crisis does occur, citizens who spend their time wondering about Kamala’s earrings now wonder why there aren’t flotillas of fan boats that can operate in a foot of water. A foot of water isn’t going to kill you in a lot of instances but it will rock your world as far as getting in and out of your neighborhood. Guess what; that program was cut to fund a park for Fido. And you didn’t hear about it.
And of course, the national guard is often the first call from an “all hazards” response but they are mainly for logistics. Usually there is a good medical resource in the NG.

Forum List

Back