Can Kamala Handle Putin?

. Any attack on Russia will bring a response from China and Russia together and I'm not sure we're ready to handle that in fact I doubt that we are.
I seriously doubt that...The deep mistrust between the two goes back centuries, despite any current comity before the media.
Lefty wants to drop a bomb on Moscow because Putin doesn't agree with lesbianism. That's all that matters to these assholes forcing everybody else to think like they do even if it costs a nuclear war.
One of the few benefits of Trump being around, is that he has exposed that the left are extremely irrational and unhinged....They're exactly the sociopaths that Hayek warned us about in the 1940s...

I'd rather have Putin than a democrat. Putin is a better human being than any democrat.
Congratulations. Spoken like a true Humper. But I’m not a democrat. I refuse to belong to a party that compromises with the sphincter mouth led GOP, the crime family.

Sure you do. It’s inconvenient acknowledging hypocrisy. Now you prefer Putin over democrats.
NOW! oh no. I knew Putin was better than democrats when he gave shitstain obama that epic slap down over his support of cannibals cutting open bodies and chowing down on their organs.

What kind of person supports this extent of depravity? A democrat.

NOW! oh no. I knew Putin was better than democrats when he gave shitstain obama that epic slap down over his support of cannibals cutting open bodies and chowing down on their organs.

What kind of person supports this extent of depravity? A democrat.
When in doubt, make up shit.

She also handled Willie Browns brown willie.

and cackling does not mean she won.

to most, it's a prelude to laying an egg.
That reminds me

Trump said he ‘went down’ in helicopter ‘emergency landing’ with former San Francisco mayor, who says it never happened​

Trump apparently confused Willie Brown with former California Gov. Jerry Brown, with whom he toured wildfire damage by helicopter in November 2018.

A spokesperson for Jerry Brown told the Times that “there was no emergency landing and no discussion of Kamala Harris.”

As long as no one calls her on her lies and moderators cover for her.
You Obviously don’t give a shit about Trump lying. AAMOF lying and believing and spreading made up shit is a prerequisite for being a Humper. So say Putin your truth teller.

Depends. Will she bring her knee pads?
Like Trump wore when he lost that trade war to China? How many manufacturing jobs did Trump lose?

He cried that on Obama's last month in office 7000 manufacturing jobs were lost when over all Obama added millions of manufacturing jobs. Trump lost 400,000 manufacturing jobs.

Forum List

Back