Looks like Hurricane Milton is gonna be huge...Now a Cat 4

Pinellas County Officials are expected to issue mandatory evacuations for all residents in zones A, B and C later Monday, according to the Department of Emergency Management.

f12299.jpg

Except that both Helene and Milton first formed as tropical disturbances first noted in the Western Caribbean, not the Gulf. And that is quite common. I generally have Fox Business News weather or the Weather Channel on early mornings and both observed the appearance of tropical disturbances that evolved into Helene and now Milton. So while we have observed that the Democrats have no ethics or conscience and will pull any dirty trick in the book to get what they want, I don't think there is justification for accusing them of increasing or enhancing hurricanes. It's just unusual for two strong hurricanes to hit the same area in such a short time.

Pray for Florida.

Democrats don't necessarily cause the problems that happen.

They just set up the conditions that make problems happen more often.

We all know that if the Dems would allow schools to improve security they wouldn't be soft targets anymore.

But for some strange reason Democrats fight against anything that makes any sense.

My guess is Democrats are more of an impediment to progress than anything else.

I do believe that their radical groups are into sabotage. Things don't just happen all the time that benefits The Swamp. There's usually something they're doing to cause it.

For example when the Helene came thru they opened the flood gates on the dams which flooded everything. They made a bad situation worse.

Then you’re an idiot

If you think the government creating and weaponizing hurricanes is a reasonable theory, then you’re an idiot

Try thinking Deep State and you might begin to see a different light .
With causes beyond single nation governmental action .

Of course you are entitled to believe that this is a result of planet Climate Change .
And it is possible .Almost certain , imho .
But not the full story .

So you also need to become an expert to know exactly where the extra input energy is coming from and how it then behaves .
External ?
Or internal ?
Or both, with some or all of the internal contribution disguised and lied about .

You do not have to be a genius to see that a Fake Warming narrative was changed into Man Made Climate Change narrative and that all happily fits into one where a Fake idea of all weather being man made becomes consensus .
No mention of Sun or Galactic Centre energy changes OR our attempts to regulate weather and blame it on Climate Change.

A lovely narrative for Deep State but far too complex for Sheeple to understand or contribute to .

So you are another one that believes that Democrats are causing cat 4 hurricanes by seeding the clouds.
Good to know.

Can't understand their "logic." Milton is on target to decimate Pinellas and Manatee counties. Both of which voted for Biden in 2020. Don't Democrats have better aim?

Not to sound callous, but I still wonder why anyone would stay with this much advance warning

I get some people have limited income, but I really don’t get how or why anyone would stay behind with nearly a week’s warning

I think some people are being lulled by the prediction that it's gonna be a Cat 3 at landfall.

"Oh, I've rode out many a Cat 3" they are thinking.....Thing is they never rode out a 12 foot storm surge before because it has never happened in the predicted impact area before.

Predicted storm surge.....Including the back board with waves on top.

OIP._c_qYkunlq-BQKZ5jzi8kQAAAA

Can't understand their "logic." Milton is on target to decimate Pinellas and Manatee counties. Both of which voted for Biden in 2020. Don't Democrats have better aim?
Decimate? Everyone else has been saying this is gonna be catastrophic. If it's only going to reduce the areas infrastructure by 10%; why is everyone freaking out. That's totally manageable.

I think some people are being lulled by the prediction that it's gonna be a Cat 3 at landfall.

"Oh, I've rode out many a Cat 3" they are thinking.....Thing is they never rode out a 12" storm surge before because it has never happened in the predicted impact area before.

Who’s predicting that it will make landfall as a category 3? Where are they getting that information?

Don’t these storms generally get stronger the longer they’re over the gulf waters?

"Oh, I've rode out many a Cat 3" they are thinking.....Thing is they never rode out a 12 foot storm surge before because it has never happened in the predicted impact area before.

I think you meant 12', that's the prediction I am seeing. But even so, even a 12" storm surge can cause death and destruction. The 12 foot storm surge that is predicted could flood a large portion of Florida.

Who’s predicting that it will make landfall as a category 3? Where are they getting that information?

Don’t these storms generally get stronger the longer they’re over the gulf waters?
It's supposed to hit some wind shear just before landfall

Pinellas County Officials are expected to issue mandatory evacuations for all residents in zones A, B and C later Monday, according to the Department of Emergency Management.

f12299.jpg
They do this along the coastline quite frequently when the projected landfall is narrowed down. I know that in the FL panhandle (Pensacola, Destin, Ft. Walton, Perdido Key) authorities go door to door and make face to face contact with the residents. If people say they aren't leaving, they must sign a waiver and give next-of-kin info.

For those asking why do people stay knowing the storm is on the way - there's as many reasons as there are people that do it. Some are new to the area and don't believe all the hype, others have never been thru one and want to experience it, many have no money or other place to go, and some may be on farmland and don't want to leave their livestock to fend on their own. The further from the coast they are, the higher the chances that they'll be ok. We're not talking hundreds of miles, more like single digits.

It is worthy of its own thread.

The speed at which is strengthened is remarkable.

With the addition of Milton, the predictions by NOAA were not all that far off.
Not really. Camille went from a Cat 2 to a Cat 4 in about 5 hours.

The weather channel. I heard it myself just a few minutes ago but they do say to treat the hurricane as a 5 as far as getting out of it's way goes due to the surge.

All they hear is the first part.

Forum List

Back