Looks like Hurricane Milton is gonna be huge...Now a Cat 4

Nope, I never said that.

I said our gov't. has been trying to control the weather since at least the 50's.

And posted links.
fine, then admit that the idea that the government is physically manipulating hurricanes for political purposes is absurd

Posting random shit about seeding clouds, which is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand, suggests you agree with the conspiracy theory

Or skipping across Florida and going to Virginia to drop a tree on your moonshine still.
OIP.VvZO1BweSx0M2IUCG1OfNQHaE7

As have many Governments and private companies working Black projecrs funded by money coming from Ukraine -- just one simple example .

Please keep your conspiratorial nonsense in threads about the war in Ukraine, like you've been told to. You are getting way off topic in this one.

No, it appears you have the detection problem, it don't matter, the thread is about an actual Cat 5 hurricane, do you think that is funny for the people in its path?
I think people believing in conspiracies that the government is creating and weaponizing hurricanes to be incredibly funny

This is virtually guaranteed to rival Katrina for damage and long term population displacement. There's no part of the state that has such a large population, who are so poorly prepared for a hurricane.
Actually, they are prepared. Floridians decided long ago that it would be cheaper to rebuild than to build hurricane proof structures. So, they are prepared to rebuild. The same is true throughout "hurricane alley".

My cousin lives in a small concrete block home in Boyton Beach. When storms threaten all her friends gather there to ride out the storm. Even though she is south of the storm's track I'm sure she and her friends will hunker down there again. She has never suffered significant damage from storms. I've never been there but I'm guessing the house was built to be hurricane proof.

Last edited:
fine, then admit that the idea that the government is physically manipulating hurricanes for political purposes is absurd

Posting random shit about seeding clouds, which is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand, suggests you agree with the conspiracy theory

I'll admit nothing of the sort.

And will just keep posting the facts.

It's very relevant to this discussion.

Forum List

Back