Looks like Hurricane Milton is gonna be huge...Now a Cat 4

My neighbor's house is in St. Pete and she is going to list it for sale in January, When Helene went thru and actually damaged some homes in her neighborhood, her neighbors called her here and said her house came away unscathed.

And now there is no way it is going to miss her house this time, it is headed straight for it.
I don't think the storm tracking looks the same. Predictions say it's going to cut Florida in half.

You have to admit that Democrats have a tendency to take advantage of one crisis after another.

There's plenty of evidence that they have a habit of creating their share of them as well.

Just because it sounds crazy doesn't mean it's not happening,
So ...... By that logic I am guessing you don't consider anything that denigrates "Democrats" crazy. Got it.
Geez, get help.

Tampa if the eye is north of it will be worse than if the storm is south. However, it will be bad. Also, there is massive debris from Helene. And that will fly around. So, if near windows be more cautious. If Tampa itself is not good, that means much of the city having water surge including the center city this is major major.

You have to admit that Democrats have a tendency to take advantage of one crisis after another.

There's plenty of evidence that they have a habit of creating their share of them as well.

Just because it sounds crazy doesn't mean it's not happening,
Whats really hilarioius is that the only time the GOP has won a popular vote in the last 40 years or so was during the height of the Iraq war in 2004

So you are another one that believes that Democrats are causing cat 4 hurricanes by seeding the clouds.
Good to know.
Let's just say I wouldn't put it past them.

The Chinese used COVID to bulldoze cities so they could rebuild.

Maui's response seems to have been similar.

The rich get richer and the poor die.

Tampa if the eye is north of it will be worse than if the storm is south. However, it will be bad. Also, there is massive debris from Helene. And that will fly around. So, if near windows be more cautious. If Tampa itself is not good, that means much of the city having water surge including the center city this is major major.

Looks like it will probably hit about 25 miles south of Tampa Bay. Much better if south of the Bay.

Five models peaking at a cat 5. Eight or nine more as a cat 4. Harder to read estimated intensity on landfall, but the consensus appears to be that it strikes as a high 3, low 4.

There's basically no more disagreement that the strike will be on Tampa Bay - the only question is whether it makes landfall north or south of the mouth.

This is virtually guaranteed to rival Katrina for damage and long term population displacement. There's no part of the state that has such a large population, who are so poorly prepared for a hurricane.

As of last night, one of the major LE agencies in the area still hasn't even emailed their staff to say "there's a hurricane incoming and we have plans". Disaster response across TB has been lacking for years, because until Helene there hadn't been any real damage to speak of in decades.

-
FL ARFCOM member

This member has proven accurate on FL bound hurricanes over the years.

Hopefully shear from the north will knock it down a bit to a strong cat 3 at landfall but folks in the Tampa/Clearwater areas are already getting out.

BTW.....Yeah, a "dupe" but due to the explosion of overnight strengthening I thought it worthy of it's own thread.
I understand there is concern among conservatives that the government is controlling the path and behavior of Milton (and the same with Helene) so that it does more harm to Republicans than Democrats. That seems pretty obvious from where these storms are striking. Florida's panhandle is very conservative. And notice that wind shear is going to knock its strength down significantly before it hits Disney World and all those left wing homosexuals.

Right?

I understand there is concern among conservatives that the government is controlling the path and behavior of Milton (and the same with Helene) so that it does more harm to Republicans than Democrats. That seems pretty obvious from where these storms are striking. Florida's panhandle is very conservative. And notice that wind shear is going to knock its strength down significantly before it hits Disney World and all those left wing homosexuals.

Right?
You can fuck-off too.

So ...... By that logic I am guessing you don't consider anything that denigrates "Democrats" crazy. Got it.
Geez, get help.
Nobody has to denigrate Democrats. They spend too much time doing it to themselves.

Their entire purpose in government is covering up when they screw the pooch.

This is what happens when you promote idiots willing to do anything to get in and stay in power.

Nobody has to denigrate Democrats. They spend too much time doing it to themselves.

Their entire purpose in government is covering up when they screw the pooch.

This is what happens when you promote idiots willing to do anything to get in and stay in power.
So unlike Trump who hired nothing but the best of the best, right?

I get it. Physics and natural science be damned, it's possible because Democrats are simply that evil.
Weird how you cannot figure out that men can't have babies and that race or anything else is all in your mind, but you cannot fathom that man can effect his environment unless it's to push your Global Warming agenda.

Forum List

Back