FEMA abandons devastated NC town residents because they can’t drive around ‘road closed’ sign: ‘Nobody’s been bringing in supplies except civilians’

No that’s how rescue operations are run.

The locals are moving heaven and earth to try and rescue their people and FEMA is prohibiting those who Already Have Been Successfully from doing so,
Punitive dictatorship at its worst costing lives.
And how are they doing that?

More eyewitness evidence of Harris's FEMA incompetence. And it isn't as if this is an island like Puerto Rico over 1000 miles away.

So FEMA can shove their fake message up Mayorkas' a$$.

Residents of a tiny North Carolina town that was almost totally destroyed by Hurricane Helene fending for themselves after FEMA told them that a “road closed” sign is an insurmountable obstacle for the agency to navigate.
“FEMA called me and told me they wanted to inspect my house then called me back to say they couldn’t drive around the ‘road closed’ sign. They weren’t allowed,” local Chelsea Atkins, 38, told The Post.
“You can drive it by car for sure, it’s not that bad, you just have to drive around the ‘road closed sign’. I explained that to them. They said they couldn’t,” she said, recounting her maddening exchange with the embattled federal agency.
Left to fend for themselves, Bat Cave residents banded together — opening the roads and starting the arduous work of cleanup and recovery. Residents told The Post that they don’t need FEMA now — and at this point, they don’t even want the disaster relief agency to come.

Having your house inspected is a life-or-death emergency now?

Incorrect as their principal mission is to provide disaster recovery and relief which includes rescue
Stop lying
No, its literally not. This is what FEMA does.

Last edited:
I take everything with a grain of salt... but there are a lot of reports from all sorts of people there that are pretty damning. And I'm not talking about mere incompetence.

This video is long, but they did a good job compiling clips and facts and info that shouldn't be ignored.

I take everything with a grain of salt... but there are a lot of reports from all sorts of people there that are pretty damning. And I'm not talking about mere incompetence.

This video is long, but they did a good job compiling clips and facts and info that shouldn't be ignored.

Lib loons employing their usual lying sadistic ruse that we are seeing and hearing it wrong And that people trapped in mud for 9 days are lying about it.

Lib loons employing their usual lying sadistic ruse that we are seeing and hearing it wrong And that people trapped in mud for 9 days are lying about it.

Yeah. I get why they're like that though. The same goes for even some on the so-called right. They trust the government. For lefties, the government is practically their god. So of course when they hear things that go against their worldview, it's like blasphemy to their ears.

Don’t look at the video truth as it will force you into your safe space

A leading newspaper in North Carolina is blasting former President Trump over what it calls his “falsehoods” about the government response to Hurricane Helene, which devastated a large swath of the state last week.

“This is not a situation to capitalize on for political gain. But former President Donald Trump has politicized the situation at every turn, spreading falsehoods and conspiracies that fracture the community instead of bringing it together,” the editorial board of The Charlotte Observer wrote this week. “By every indication, state and federal agencies have been working to help people in need. They’ve been airlifting food and other supplies to affected areas.”

Forum List

Back