Tone Down the Rhetoric?

Eight years of this shit.

SJjwFXb.jpg
As if everything was wonderful when race baiting obama was president

Is anyone else not somewhat entertained (in the most depressing of ways, one must add) of seeing the Republican Cult being forced to go along with this?

I mean, most of the former Republican Party in Congress are educated people who know that the people voting for Trump are morons, and have to support him or they will be kicked to the curb.

Harris is a threat to democracy. She is a monster that must be stopped.

All I did was quote left wing communist cult fucks and changed TRUMP TO HARRIS.

I said exactly the same thing not too long ago and that a new American Revolution might have to take place if Kamala Harris wins and I was told that the FBI should investigate me and I should be locked up for it.

And what the hell do you think your ilk have been doing for decades while Republicans just continue to grab their ankles just because we are supposed to "take the high road"? Well, we are fighting back and you hate it!

Exactly as we have a constitutional right to defend ourselves if needed.

Yea but Trump is a threat to democracy so it's not the same thing. He's demented too.

It's exactly the same thing you moron. Word for word and oh FYI, Trump was saying the complete opposite of what the OP was saying.

It was good. Then Covid. For America to return to anything it was, we must try to return manufacturing. And it will not happen in four years. It will start and could be a fair amount of production facilities. For that we need to make it possible for corporations to return through regulation reform, lower energy prices, common sense tax policies and tariffs. It took years and some decades to lose it. It will take some time to return it. Unfortunately, we have Progressives who will stop it when they come to power again.
Never topped 3% and only even APPROACHED that one year

What is it now?

It's only a threat when someone she disagrees with does/says something.

But yet apparently not when a hitman climbs up on top of a rooftop in broad daylight pointing at Trump and people in the crowd pointing up at him and yelling that he has a gun.

Forum List

Back