Tone Down the Rhetoric?

Trump is reflecting how the patriotic men and women feel today... we are pissed... you are ruining America....
Reflecting? Your ass. What do you think would have happened just then if someone raised their hand?

Eight years of this shit.

SJjwFXb.jpg
Thank God. Then we know who the enemy is

Um sounds like he trying not to hurt anyone.

Your cult took two shots at the man.,
Trump brings out the crazy in people , two crazy people one on the left and one on the right both attacked trump. There was no unified effort on the left or right to do so.

Trump brings out the crazy in people , two crazy people one on the left and one on the right both attacked trump. There was no unified effort on the left or right to do so.
Nope both actblue donors.

I’m sure trump brings out the crazy in the demafasict brownshirts, doesn’t take much, but hardly his fault your leaders push hate and your fellow dembots can’t control your own feelings

"Tone down the rhetoric" unless you're a Trump hater. Then it's OK to keep trying to get Trump assassinated with your hyperbolic narratives.
"take down the mags, my people are not here to shoot me" trump

no one is joking about trump's luck with firearms violence. i

what do you think of trumps constant jokes about pelosi's husband?

"take down the mags, my people are not here to shoot me" trump

no one is joking about trump's luck with firearms violence. i

what do you think of trumps constant jokes about pelosi's husband?
What constant jokes?

And how’s a joke the same as telling your followers to put trump in their bullseye?

If xiden weren’t senile I’d expect a charge for attempted murder

Trump is doing the opposite. He’s so afraid of losing that he’s advocating for someone to hurt the opposition

It is knowing that the progressives are inferior yet control a good percentage of election areas including the voting process. Trump/Vance is good. Harris/Walz is not. And if they are in power, we will see it pretty quickly. Any growth that happens will be less than what Trump will get us.

Forum List

Back