Can Kamala Handle Putin?

RFK Jr. is an expert in what exactly? Boy do you guys care a lot about the name.

Kennedy, Trump, Bush. You put a lot in a man's last name as if being born into wealth and privilege is all that matters. Or a name. Remember you tried to elect Hershel Walker? Why? Because he used to be able to run with a football and now has a lot of money?
so if a famous running back from Michigan was running against a republican for lets say the Senate in your state....who would you vote for bobo....

Both Putin and Iran are working hard to help Kamala to win the election, Sealybobo! It's obvious who they're scared of and it isn't "Word Salad" Kamala!
The rank and file of our military is overwhelmingly going to vote for Trump. It's obvious who they want to have as their Commander in Chief and it isn't the second in command that got 13 of their fellow soldiers killed in Afghanistan!
I think you have a point. My husband's grandson joined the Navy 2 years ago. He went in a leftist and will be voting Trump in Nov. I can hardly believe it.

so if a famous running back from Michigan was running against a republican for lets say the Senate in your state....who would you vote for bobo....
I would never vote Republican. They would have to change so much that I don't see it ever happening in my lifetime. But you never know. I would have been a Republican before the Civil Rights movement.

I would never vote Republican. They would have to change so much that I don't see it ever happening in my lifetime. But you never know. I would have been a Republican before the Civil Rights movement.
so you would vote for the running back because he used to be able to run with a football and now has a lot of money?...........

Trump wants to surrender Ukraine to Putin. He's a treasonous gutless fool.
There was no war when Trump was President. Putin stayed on his side of the border and there was peace in Israel. You lie like all Democrats lie.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024!!!

He would vote with the Democrats. But would he be as flawed as Hershel Walker? No cause we vet our candidates. And yours
Rigggggghhhht. Kamala did a great job vetting Walz and his constant fabrications but at least he wasn't Jewish, eh.

Last edited:
Rigggggghhhht. Kamala did a great job vetting Walz and his constant fabrications.
Trump lies are big and small. All politicians lie small. Or embellish. Brag. Hillary under sniper fire for example.

Denying he lost the election and undermine our elections? That's a big lie.

Trump lies are big and small. All politicians lie small. Or embellish. Brag. Hillary under sniper fire for example.

Clinton denied she lost, she referred to the 2016 election as illegitimate

Saying you were somewhere you weren't, placed much higher in your class than you did, got scholarships you didn't, were a higher military rank than you are, used IVF that you didn't are not in the same category of saying you had the greatest economy in the history of the US.

Trump believes he didn't lose and there are enough questions and obvious election interferences that it can be argued that he didn't lose. I give him a pass on that. Btw, Hillary is still saying she didn't lose 8 years ago.

Why not? She handed Trump his ass.

We are picking a Commander and Chief. Kamala COMMANDED the stage.
She will easily..

Unlike Trump she knows why US is strong and how to play into US hands... Trump went into a room with Putin and his interpeter and came out and said he believed Putin over his own intelligence...
Every US ally had one looked discovered that US had incompetent fool running their country. He had a hand of Aces and he gave them away..

It was shady. But she didn't write a book about it. She was robbed.
She, like gore and Kerry before her undermined our democratic norms and refused to accept the will of the people

They are a clear and president threat to our republic

She will easily..

Unlike Trump she knows why US is strong and how to play into US hands... Trump went into a room with Putin and his interpeter and came out and said he believed Putin over his own intelligence...
Every US ally had one looked discovered that US had incompetent fool running their country. He had a hand of Aces and he gave them away..

111 former Republican national security and foreign policy officials said that despite their disagreements with the vice president’s policies, “we believe that she possesses the essential qualities to serve as President and Donald Trump does not.”

They decried Trump for sowing “daily chaos in government” during his first term in office, arguing that he put his personal interests before the country’s and “violated his oath of office” by inciting the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol.

The group, which includes former Trump administration officials as well as officials who served under former Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, also warned of Trump’s “susceptibility to flattery” by foreign leaders.

“He is unfit to serve again as President, or indeed in any office of public trust,” they said in the letter, which The New York Times first reported earlier Wednesday.

The signatories include former CIA and FBI director William Webster, former director of national intelligence John Negroponte, and former U.S. trade representatives Carla Hills and Robert Zoellick.

They acknowledged many Republicans’ concerns about Harris and preference for Trump. “But any potential concerns pale in comparison to Donald Trump’s demonstrated chaotic and unethical behavior and disregard for our Republic’s time-tested principles of constitutional governance,” they argued.

“His unpredictable nature is not the negotiating virtue he extols. To the contrary, in matters of national security, his demeanor invites equally erratic behavior from our adversaries, which irresponsibly threatens reckless and dangerous global consequences.”

Eight former members of Congress also endorsed the Democratic ticket of Harris and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz in the letter.

She, like gore and Kerry before her undermined our democratic norms and refused to accept the will of the people

They are a clear and president threat to our republic
What a joke. Gore bent over and took it.

And remember Trump admitted Bill Clinton was great. Anyone who didn't think so was just jealous. I suspect the same things going on here.

Why not? She handed Trump his ass.

We are picking a Commander and Chief. Kamala COMMANDED the stage.
It's ridiculous to think that any American politicians can "Handle Putin". The real question is can they find a way to coexist... With a left is out of the question. They seek dominance and control over every aspect of everyone else's life. Up till now the US military has been enough to back up their threatening posture but that's not going to last too much longer in fact me already be at an end. To reference this I point to the war that's going on in the Middle East that Israel is about to lose badly.

What a joke. Gore bent over and took it.

And remember Trump admitted Bill Clinton was great. Anyone who didn't think so was just jealous. I suspect the same things going on here.
Bill Clinton was great. gOre not so much.

Forum List

Back