House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

But Biden and Harris are?.... please....
We already know that Republicans will create stories if it helps their narrative. This is just another one of those creations.

Show me the disaster declaration. These are public documents. We don’t need anyone to tell us. There’s a paper trail.

It doesn’t exist.

We already know that Republicans will create stories if it helps their narrative. This is just another one of those creations.

Show me the disaster declaration. These are public documents. We don’t need anyone to tell us. There’s a paper trail.

It doesn’t exist.

YouTube isn’t trustworthy either, Jesus you guys need to stop being such dopes.

She’s talking about funding specifically allocated by Congress to help with migrants. It had nothing to do with disaster relief funds.

Our country is truly fucked if you dipshits use random hacks on YouTube to inform your world view.

She’s talking about funding specifically allocated by Congress to help with migrants. It had nothing to do with disaster relief funds.

Our country is truly fucked if you dipshits use random hacks on YouTube to inform your world view.
Idiot The Biden spokeswoman said exactly what Tom Cotton said... its on video from 2022.... you are just stubborn and stubborn is a close friend of stupid so don't be either....

The Biden White House says you are full of shit.

Watch the video here:

Idiot The Biden spokeswoman said exactly what Tom Cotton said... it’s on video from 2022.... you are just stubborn and stubborn is a close friend of stupid so don't be either....
She’s not, and you’re too stupid to understand why.

I doubt I can explain it to you given you losers consume youtube for information like children.

First, hopefully you dipshits realize that funding is allocated by Congress and is marked for specific purposes and different rules. Do you know that? Am I going slow enough for yiu?

How does that video prove we are paying for hurricanes that happened years ago, Simp?

Holy shit you are stupid. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You've lied so much, it's hard to keep up with them

"So no link to his vote.

You lose again."

But to the matter of long term FEMA obligations here you go.

Face it libtards... FEMA money was used directly for migrants and transferred to another fund with the approval from our weak congress to spend on settling migrants in towns they are not wanted...
And they failed to refund the FEMA accounts... it should and would get both Biden and Harris impeached if we had a nation that still cared about justice...

Face it libtards... FEMA money was used directly for migrants and transferred to another fund with the approval from our weak congress to spend on settling migrants in towns they are not wanted...
And they failed to refund the FEMA accounts... it should and would get both Biden and Harris impeached if we had a nation that still cared about justice...
I SAWZ IT ON YUTOOB SO ITS TRU!

No, that’s not what happened. FEMA has disaster relief funds used to handle natural disasters. If you listen to Jean-Pierre, she specifically says they haven’t spent relief funds on migrants because there is no declared disaster.

Congress allocated money specifically for migrants. Money wasn’t transferred or not refunded. You guys are liars or gullible morons.

And now you’ll disappear because you don’t have anything to substantiate your lies.

She’s not, and you’re too stupid to understand why.

I doubt I can explain it to you given you losers consume youtube for information like children.

First, hopefully you dipshits realize that funding is allocated by Congress and is marked for specific purposes and different rules. Do you know that? Am I going slow enough for yiu?
Did you watch the entire video where she says FEMA will coordinate with city officials on site to coordinate available support from FEMA and other agencies and funding is also available through FEMA's food and shelter program to support humanitarian aide for migrants...
Her words pal not mine....

Did you watch the entire video where she says FEMA will coordinate with city officials on site to coordinate available support from FEMA and other agencies and funding is also available through FEMA's food and shelter program to support humanitarian aide for migrants...
Her words pal not mine....
Yeah! And that money was specifically allocated by Congress deal with migrants. It had nothing to do with disaster relief funds. These are separate appropriations.

Trump is saying they’re diverting disaster funds to manage migrants and that’s a lie. The president hasn’t done that. He might be able to if he really wanted, Trump did, but he hasn’t.

You don’t actually understand what she’s saying.

Congress allocated money specifically for migrants. Money wasn’t transferred or not refunded. You guys are liars or gullible morons.
Congress didn't just one day do this... it was requested by the white house and the money didn't just drop in their lap they took it from FEMA's disaster account... they meaning the Biden regime re designated the migrant crisis as a disaster qualifying it for FEMA disaster relief.... You lost this fight admit it....

Congress didn't just one day do this... it was requested by the white house and the money didn't just drop in their lap they took it from FEMA's disaster account... they meaning the Biden regime re designated the migrant crisis as a disaster qualifying it for FEMA disaster relief.... You lost this fight admit it....
Then where is the disaster declaration for the migrant crisis? There is none.

If Congress appropriated the money, it means that they didn’t have to pull it from any other account. They’re separate.

Forum List

Back