Israel wants to make this the last war

Arabs don't care about Israel. Sounds to me like you grew up in a pretty ignorant, bigoted town.

The world doesn't revolve around Jews.
sounds to me like you are a vile and disgusting bigot. I
'grew up' ---a long long time ago. My interaction with the
various people of the world (other than those of my very
christian childhood town) has taken place in the MANY
decades after I passed age 18. But you are not ENTIRELY
wrong----lots of the christians of my childhood town
were almost as dim as you are

where do I find this special jew-friendly bible?

They are Scofield Bibles, but you have to read the fine print. They try to hide it. Scofield annotated it in the margins. Hal Lindsey capitalized on it and it's beginning to influence even traditional Christian churches.

They are Scofield Bibles, but you have to read the fine print. They try to hide it. Scofield annotated it in the margins. Hal Lindsey capitalized on it and it's beginning to influence even traditional Christian churches.
thanks for your response----I doubt I ever encountered
the Scofield bible. You seem obsessed with this "version"
I have encountered MANY BIBLES but no "SCOFIELD ----just how influential is this very special jew-friendly version?
Have they replaced the public grammar school copies?

Do Godless lib Israel haters understand what this means?

If Melanie Phillips is correct we are on the brink of a war that determines the existence of God His promise to the Jews

Because Israel will not stop till it finishes the threat against it

Which Israel cannot do through its own power

Because the combined might of the arabs, persians , russians, turks, ect is too much for Israel to overcome by itself

Which means that Israel needs outside intervention of Godless libs in the West who hate Jews almost as much as the muslims do

Yet Israel will survive

You can bet on it

How does a nation bomb religious zealots away?

Who the hell is Melanie Phillips? Israel was attacked last October in a scenario similar to the unprovoked attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. America responded in a four year war by killing a hundred thousand Japanese with conventional as well as nuclear weapons. Israel is a nuclear armed country and so far it's response has been relatively mild and local while taking missile fire almost daily. International conflicts used to depend on strong leadership in the U.S. but there is no leadership and a global conflict comes closer while Biden/Harris are in charge and the mainstream media keeps lying to Americans.
Muslims aren't accustomed to RESPONSE. While it is legal in
islamic law to assault, rape &|or kill jews (and christians,
hindus, zoroastrians etc). it is NOT legal for the attacked
persons to respond in Shariah unless the person is
"protected" according to the laws of DHIMMIA---in which case
a rape or murder is adjudicated with a small fine. The action
October 7 2003 was entirely legal.

thanks for your response----I doubt I ever encountered
the Scofield bible. You seem obsessed with this "version"
I have encountered MANY BIBLES but no "SCOFIELD ----just how influential is this very special jew-friendly version?
Have they replaced the public grammar school copies?
It's the basis for the Moody institute and the Dallas Theological Seminary . They've turned out thousands of these preachers. They teach futurism. All the Jews will return to Israel , 2/3rds of them will die and 1/3 will convert to Christianity. They supported Jewish statehood because it would hasten the return of Jesus.

LOL cherry picked by the same author

It's the basis for the Moody institute and the Dallas Theological Seminary . They've turned out thousands of these preachers. They teach futurism. All the Jews will return to Israel , 2/3rds of them will die and 1/3 will convert to Christianity. They supported Jewish statehood because it would hasten the return of Jesus.
how uninteresting----and this MASSIVE and VAST WORLD WIDE
cult (about which I have never heard) somehow governs the minds
of just about all american citizens? how about the UK? Russia?

The sand pit of the middle east is best described as Fire Ants.

Yes. Fire Ants.

If you dont control them..KILL THEM...they will take over your yard.

If you do kill them they will ALWAYS COME BACK. it is a never ending war.

The sand pit of the middle east is best described as Fire Ants.

Yes. Fire Ants.

If you dont control them..KILL THEM...they will take over your yard.

If you do kill them they will ALWAYS COME BACK. it is a never ending war.
You.

Are a pathetic human.

Forum List

Back