Israel wants to make this the last war

Did you notice any greedy, racist Jews blowing up buildings which posed no threat to their genocide?

What did Al Jazeera’s investigation into Israeli war crimes in Gaza reveal?

"The videos frequently show soldiers smashing up and destroying property and possessions.

"Others show houses being set alight.

"The most commonly recurring feature was the detonation of buildings.

"'The fact that they’ve been able to rig these buildings up with explosives shows very clearly that there’s no current threat from those buildings,' Herbert told Al Jazeera.

"'There’s no justification for destroying a structure if the enemy isn’t in it,' said Van Esveld. 'You can’t go around wantonly, unnecessarily destroying … civilian property … It’s banned,' he added. 'And if you do enough of it, it’s a war crime.'"
and you are sure that it was racist Jews? Not Israelis? So your claim is against Jews, not Israel, right?

and you are sure that it was racist Jews? Not Israelis? So your claim is against Jews, not Israel, right?
I thought these people are always saying how it’s Israel they hate, and nothing to do with Jews - hence, they claim their condemnation is not antisemitic.

And then they reveal the truth, through their words and actions.

I thought these people are always saying how it’s Israel they hate, and nothing to do with Jews - hence, they claim their condemnation is not antisemitic.

And then they reveal the truth, through their words and actions.
Yup. I'm just making sure to point it out so no one later can gaslight readers by claiming that he or she never said anything against Jews.

Forum List

Back