WATCH: KAMALA meltdown on 60 minutes

I don't understand the term "corrupt" here. How would a non-corrupt elector vote in any election in history?
They're called faithless.

Supreme Court rules 'faithless electors' can't go rogue at ...​

1728564038970.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › supreme-court-ru...

Jul 6, 2020 — Supreme Court rules 'faithless electors' can't go rogue at Electoral College. The decision is a win for election officials who warned of ...

The 538 people who cast the actual votes for president in December as part of the Electoral College are not free agents and must vote as the laws of their states direct, the Supreme Court ruled Monday.

The unanimous decision in the "faithless elector" case was a defeat for advocates of changing the Electoral College, who hoped a win would force a shift in the method of electing presidents toward a nationwide popular vote. But it was a win for state election officials who feared that empowering rogue electors would cause chaos.

I'm aware of faithless electors. Oddly enough in 2016 electors were pressured to vote against Trump in states Trump won. Why? Because TDS. ...
Yeah I guess these people wanted these electors to become "corrupt"
Funny thing:
Hillary had more electors defect than Trump.

1728565302428.png

Ok now that we agree, what is the relevence to the actual thread topic?
WTF?
The corrupt electoral college.

535 electors, choosing for 330 million people?
Going back to this post.. "faithless/corrupt" electors had nothing to do with the outcome in 2016 so you aren't referring to "faithless/corrupt" electors.. You just disagree with the outcome because... TDS.
BS.
Anytime a candidate wins the popular vote but lost the election, it's corrupt.

5 Presidents Who Lost the Popular Vote But Won the Election​

1728565994672.png
History.com
https://www.history.com › Topics › U.S. Presidents

Jul 23, 2020 — These presidential candidates didn't need to secure more popular votes to win election, due to the Electoral College system.

WTF?
The corrupt electoral college.

535 electors, choosing for 330 million people?
According to you, faithless electors are corrupt electors... point to any faithless electors in the 2016 election that voted for Trump. I'm waiting.
BS.
Anytime a candidate wins the popular vote but lost the election, it's corrupt
No sir. There is no such thing as a corrupt elector if he follows the law and the constitution. You disagree with the method by which a President is elected. That's doesn't make it corrupt.

According to you, faithless electors are corrupt electors... point to any faithless electors in the 2016 election that voted for Trump. I'm waiting.

Which candidates did the seven "faithless" electors support?​

1728566924344.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics

Dec 21, 2016 — This year saw the greatest number of "faithless" electors in history. More of them were untrue to Hillary Clinton than to Donald Trump.
No sir. There is no such thing as a corrupt elector if he follows the law and the constitution.
Just being in the outdated system is corrupt.
You disagree with the method by which a President is elected. That's doesn't make it corrupt.
Popular voting is good enough for every democracy on earth.
Every US senator, congressperson, state governors and county commissioners.

So you think it is just OK for the wealthy to exploit loopholes in U.S. tax law that aren't available to the middle class and working poor?

I think it's ok to pay income tax on "income" and to not pay income tax on "not income".
loopholes in U.S. tax law that aren't available to the middle class and working poor?

I have never paid income tax on "not income". Have you?

I have been asking this since 2015.

WHO ARE “THE RICH” AND WHAT IS THEIR “FAIR SHARE”?

Dems never put a number on anything. This mindless platitude has been thrown around for a decade now.

Kamala said she will pay for her economic plan, that will add $3 trillion to the debt by making “THE RICH PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.”

What a train dumpster fire wreck.

Somebody needs to remind her that there's not enough income among the rich to close the deficit, much less pay for pie in the sky democrat spending dreams.

I think it's ok to pay income tax on "income" and to not pay income tax on "not income".
loopholes in U.S. tax law that aren't available to the middle class and working poor?

The age at which 401(k) withdrawals become tax-free is generally 59 ½. Once you reach this age, you can withdraw funds from their 401(k) without incurring the 10% early withdrawal penalty. However, all withdrawals from your 401(k), even those taken after age 59½, are subject to ordinary income taxes.Apr 25, 2024

That's why all this crap about taxing billionaires is minor-league class envy warfare -- the federal government cannot tax wealth, only income; a billionaire can easily set himself up to show zero income.

The age at which 401(k) withdrawals become tax-free is generally 59 ½. Once you reach this age, you can withdraw funds from their 401(k) without incurring the 10% early withdrawal penalty. However, all withdrawals from your 401(k), even those taken after age 59½, are subject to ordinary income taxes.Apr 25, 2024

The age at which 401(k) withdrawals become tax-free is generally 59 ½.

Withdrawals are never "tax-free".

And thanks for the non-responsive post.

The age at which 401(k) withdrawals become tax-free is generally 59 ½.

Withdrawals are never "tax-free".

And thanks for the non-responsive post.
"I have never paid income tax on "not income". Have you"?

You'll receive a Form 1099-R Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc. from the payer of your 401(k) distribution. A copy of that form is also sent to the IRS.

Form 1099-R - 401(k) Distributions - TaxAct​

1728568271471.png
TaxAct

Dec 21, 2016 — This year saw the greatest number of "faithless" electors in history. More of them were untrue to Hillary Clinton than to Donald Trump.
Okkkkaaaaayyyyyy... let's remind the board what you said in post #90..
She was re-elected to AG of California.
Your dear leader?
Wasn't elected to shit.
.. and that's incorrect because we elect Presidents by the electoral college .. and you say:
NOT by the people.
Only 538 corrupt electors.
Correction... not by the popular vote.. but by the electoral college.. the word "corrupt" doesn't belong no matter how much you disagree with the electoral college or how badly you hate DJT.
Popular voting is good enough for every democracy on earth.
Every US senator, congressperson, state governors and county commissioners.
Okay... and?????

Okkkkaaaaayyyyyy... let's remind the board what you said in post #90..
BY a POPULAR vote.
.. and that's incorrect because we elect Presidents by the electoral college .. and you say:

Correction... not by the popular vote.. but by the electoral college.. the word "corrupt" doesn't belong no matter how much you disagree with the electoral college or how badly you hate DJT.
Yes, it does.

People's vote doesn't count.
The ELECTORS do.
538 of them.
Okay... and?????
See above.

Then you have wannabe corrupt electors.

Felons or dupes? Treatment of Trump's fake electors has ...​

1728568751645.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2024/05/11 › trump...

May 11, 2024 — In Arizona, Michigan and Nevada, every fake elector is facing felony charges except one, whose charges were dropped in a cooperation deal.

And a wannabe corrupt VP.

Vance again says he wouldn't have certified 2020 election​

1728568968865.png
Spectrum News NY1
https://ny1.com › all-boroughs › news › 2024/09/10

Sep 10, 2024 — Ohio Sen. JD Vance, the GOP vice presidential nominee, says he wouldn't have certified the 2020 election had he been in then-Vice President Mike Pence's ...

AAAH!
So you are just one of the poor sheeple masses that the exploitative class depends upon to propagate their narrative huh?
If it makes money it's income.

Forum List

Back