Howard Stern: ‘I don’t understand how Americans support a guy who says he doesn’t support Ukraine.”+ my question : So why won’t your boss let Ukraine

Which interviews have you watched/listened to in the past 2 days?
what does that matter?....no matter what i say you will say im full of shit....the old howard stern would have thrown a couple of hard ball questions at her...todays howard stern was probably gushing like the woman on the view were....they were kind of pathetic...

what does that matter?....no matter what i say you will say im full of shit....the old howard stern would have thrown a couple of hard ball questions at her...todays howard stern was probably gushing like the woman on the view were....they were kind of pathetic...
You said Kamala doesn't answer questions like you listened or watched. Yea, she did answer all questions. No lies. Had some sound policy ideas. Will appoint a Republican to her admin.

This is like McCain vs Obama or Bill Clinton vs Bob Dole

You said Kamala doesn't answer questions like you listened or watched. Yea, she did answer all questions. No lies. Had some sound policy ideas. Will appoint a Republican to her admin.

This is like McCain vs Obama or Bill Clinton vs Bob Dole
the interviews i saw her in she just bullshitted her way through...kind of like what you do around here....no lies?....lol....what so called republican bobo...chaney?...

you sure as hell aint the one to ask me that....you avoided telling me the truth by just asking what city do you carry mail at....you are a phony go bother someone else....postman my ass...
I gave you my IP address. If you were postal you would know where that IP address is located by the name of the station.
But it's an internal IP, so outsiders can't access the information.
Are you an outsider?

I gave you my IP address. If you were postal you would know where that IP address is located by the name of the station.
But it's an internal IP, so outsiders can't access the information.
Are you an outsider?
you aint no postal worker..no carrier meeting another carrier would not hesitate to say what city they work out of.....and no us carrier would put up a foreign postal avatar...

Trump colluded with Russia in 2015, his entire presidency, and 7 calls since leaving office.
… and the earth is flat.
… and women only make 77 cents to a man’s dollar because of oppression

Anything else you want to say that’s been laughably debunked?

But on that subject, we do know that Hilary and the DNC paid for the Steele Dossier disinformation. So yes, someone did collude with Russia, but it wasn’t Trump

Forum List

Back