Lets see the left try to explain...

You know that Trump gave out oer $1 Trillion during COVID.

Trump signs $2.3T relief, spending package
President Trump on Sunday signed the government funding and coronavirus relief package

Trump signs COVID-19 relief, spending bill
President Donald Trump signed the $900 billion COVID-19 relief
Yes and thank God he did that... my fiscal side says it was a bad thing but the relief was needed for small businesses and the people who work for them...
Covid shutdowns would have killed off 2/3rds of Americas businesses and the workers would have suffered even more...
Biden doubled down and that is what caused inflation... he was warned but his senile self did it anyway...

Yes and thank God he did that... my fiscal side says it was a bad thing but the relief was needed for small businesses and the people who work for them...
Yet you just said...
They are terrible ideas... haven't we learned what happens when the federal government gives away money.... we pay it twice... once with our tax dollars and again when inflation hits...

You said it was bad for the government to give away money, before you said it was good for the government to give away money.

Covid shutdowns would have killed off 2/3rds of Americas businesses and the workers would have suffered even more...
Biden doubled down and that is what caused inflation... he was warned but his senile self did it anyway...
So when Trump spends money it doesn’t cause inflation.

Because he’s magic or what?

Says who?... I've never seen nor heard anyone say that but you just now...
How about the millions of unemployed. Four years ago the unemployment rate was 7.8% today it's 4.2%

The monthly deaths from COVID required mobile morgue trucks to hold them all.

Maybe you need to remember what four years ago was really like.

So when Trump spends money it doesn’t cause inflation.

Because he’s magic or what?
Anything is good, if done by a republican.
Look at Richard Nixon's wage and price controls.
But if Harris proposes it, then they call it marxist.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
That is not true... besides didn't you say we aren't in a recession?....
I was specifically talking about the mess Trump left for Biden, which was a recession.

we just lived through a 9% inflation rate from Biden's spending that Harris voted for...
And it turned out to be transitory and wages kept up. Next dumb argument.

and its still not down below 4%...
Actually, it's down to 2.3% Try to keep up, stupid.

When democrat women who say they hate Trump but will have to vote for him because they can't take the chance that voting for Harris would be better than Biden...
The economy sucks and everyone but the media and elected clowns can feel it...
We are better off than we were in 2020. The economy is strong, prices are the problem and the president is not the one raising prices on you. The prices are not going to get lower just because Trump is president.

Last edited:
How about the millions of unemployed. Four years ago the unemployment rate was 7.8% today it's 4.2%

The monthly deaths from COVID required mobile morgue trucks to hold them all.

Maybe you need to remember what four years ago was really like.
They listen to what Trump tells them and believe his lies as if they were spoken from the lord.

The left deny they are the bamboozled ones. It would be waaaaay toooooo painful to admit that.

Screenshot_20240913_121626_Chrome.jpg

Biden did not cause global inflation. You twist up your brain to defend everything trump does as good. But trumps spending started the cycle that created the inflation. Peope had money to spend which raised demand, but due to COVID demand far exceeded supply so prices rose. When you talk about somebody being senile, try explining how the man who despite having the best medical facilities and doctors on earth, managed to make America, with 5 percent of the worlds population, the world leader in COVID deaths and infections.

Ahhh, I don't particularly care what they have to say. We know whatever it is it will be double talking BS.

Not to mention you can put all of them on ignore except for maybe one of them. They parrot exactly what they're told to say and so they all sound the same.

Front men, sock puppets, stooges, sell outs, bought & paid for, figure heads, place holders, tokens, & the other various titles for the profe$$ional politician$ are definitely telling regarding the American constituencies view on them. Tragically once the divide & conquer sets in on the American constituency there then is no turning back.

Front men, sock puppets, stooges, sell outs, bought & paid for, figure heads, place holders, tokens, & the other various titles for the profe$$ional politician$ are definitely telling regarding the American constituencies view on them. Tragically once the divide & conquer sets in on the American constituency there then is no turning back.
It's been set and implemented for decades. Starts at the basic eduction level and the universities are nothing more than brainwashing marxist centers and essentially institutions of lower living.

It's been set and implemented for decades. Starts at the basic eduction level and the universities are nothing more than brainwashing marxist centers and essentially institutions of lower living.
It's always funny how the people who attack the colleges and universities, are the same one's who aren't capable of graduating from one.

Ahhh, I don't particularly care what they have to say. We know whatever it is it will be double talking BS.

Not to mention you can put all of them on ignore except for maybe one of them. They parrot exactly what they're told to say and so they all sound the same.

An edited for content clip from TicTac....oh ya really first rate news coverage.

They won't defend it, they don't care.

Forum List

Back