The Left Just Doesn't Want to Hear it

I don't remember Biden playing a lot of politics. Just being a good president. Getting shit done. Prisoners freed. Infrastructure built. Persciption drug prices lowered. Student loan debt forgiven. Getting out of Afghanistan. Getting us out of the pandemic. Lowering inflation. Supporting labor when they went on strike. Energy independent. Net Exporter. Going Green. Etc.

Republicans haven't been able to attack Biden on the economy so they looked and they found one issue. The Border. Then Trump stopped Biden from fixing it before the election. Sad.

That wasn't a memory, that was a dream you had.

What did Biden actually do?

-Had more people die from Covid under his watch than Trumps, despite having 3 vaccines at his disposal.

-Drove housing costs through the roof.

-Oversaw the highest inflation in 50 years.

-Oversaw 300% increase in gas prices while he was in office.

-Was in charge while 10 million illegal immigrants came across the border and removed Trumps wall from day 1.

-Wants pedo men in little girls bathrooms

I could keep going, but I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I love that Kamala and Walz aren't taking Michelle Obama's advice. When they go low you go high. Fuck that.

Walz said he would love to debate JD Vance if he can tear him away from his couch. LOL.

It's being billed as the Coach vs the Couch.
JD Vance is a marine who served

Walz ran from combat like you would run from me in an MMA ring.

So Walz wants to go into combat with Vance to make up for his cowardly retreat before being deployed to Iraq. Gotcha!
I would make fun of bone spurs except he took one in the ear trying to serve our country so now I just call him a sucker and a loser. I prefer candidates who aren't shot at.

That wasn't a memory, that was a dream you had.

What did Biden actually do?

-Had more people die from Covid under his watch than Trumps, despite having 3 vaccines at his disposal.

-Drove housing costs through the roof.

-Oversaw the highest inflation in 50 years.

-Oversaw 300% increase in gas prices while he was in office.

-Was in charge while 10 million illegal immigrants came across the border and removed Trumps wall from day 1.

-Wants pedo men in little girls bathrooms

I could keep going, but I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.
You can spin it that way sure. But remember most of the Covid deaths are on Trump's hands. In the beginning, he hid how serious it was. Then he hosted super spreader events and compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse. Then of course being the king of conspiracy theorists, Trump encouraged a lot of people to not get vaccinated. REPUBLICANS have 1 million deaths on their hands.

But that's okay. It's thinning the herd. Getting rid of our dumbest people. People who didn't get vaccinated like Herman Cain and these 5 Republicans anti Vax Radio hosts who spread conspiracy theories died of covid. Explain that one away. Name 5 liberal media hosts of any kind who died of covid. You can't. But these 5 fools did

Enyart “used to gleefully read obituaries of AIDS sufferers while cranking ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen,” and repeatedly called for women who received an abortion to be sentenced to death.

At least four other right-wing radio hosts have died of Covid-19 since early August after each previously cast doubt on the safety of vaccines or fought against mask mandates and other public health initiatives.

Dick Farrel, a Florida-based conservative radio host and anchor on Newsmax TV who had called vaccines “bogus bullsh*t” and characterized Dr. Anthony Fauci as a “lying freak,” died on August 4 due to complications from Covid-19.
In late August, Marc Bernier, who spoke out against Covid-19 vaccines and even called himself “Mr. Anti-Vax” on his radio show from Daytona Beach, died after battling the virus for weeks.
Jimmy DeYoung Sr., a religious radio broadcaster from Tennessee who published an interview advancing a conspiracy theory that the Pfizer vaccine would make women sterile and asked if the virus and vaccines were forms of governmental control, died on August 18 after contracting Covid.
Phil Valentine, a popular conservative talk radio host in Nashville who voiced vaccine skepticism and mocked Democrats’ efforts to encourage people to get the jab, was killed by the virus in mid-August after reportedly telling his brother he regretted not being a “more vocal advocate” of getting inoculated.

I call them the good days. 2021

1 million dumb Republicans who we no longer have to give social security to. Or some of them were under 60 and we never had to pay them one dime of social security. We need another pandemic.

The funny thing is Republicans refused to wear masks because they said it made them look stupid

1723057903147.png

Forum List

Back