Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

He may get money but its not deserved
so he took a whole 15 seconds to roll down the window and a whopping 7 seconds to open the door and get out of the car and you think that deserves an ass whooping,,

tell me youre a nazi without telling me youre a nazi??

you usually make a lot of sense,, but things like this tell me republicans are no different than democrats except for who they are defending,,

so he took a whole 15 seconds to roll down the window and a whopping 7 seconds to open the door and get out of the car and you think that deserves an ass whooping,,

tell me youre a nazi without telling me youre a nazi??

you usually make a lot of sense,, but things like this tell me republicans are no different than democrats except for who they are defending,,
You didnt watch the same traffic stop that I saw

Being manhandled was a consequence of being a jerk instead of cooperating with the police
Last I checked it wasn't illegal to be a jerk but the Simps like you who preach subservience think this a good reason for law enforcement to get violent with people.... :lol:

Being manhandled was a consequence of being a jerk instead of cooperating with the police

Being a jerk is not against the law, being a jerk is not a legal reason for the cops to manhandle someone.

That you are supporting this just because you do not like the person says a great deal about you.

You didnt watch the same traffic stop that I saw
I watched the whole video from all body cams that was almost 25 minutes long,,

I also watched the civil rights lawyer doing a breakdown where he walked through it second by second,,

he opened his window within 15 seconds of being asked and opened his door within 7 seconds of being asked and was halfway out when he was attacked,,

I posted both videos earlier in the thread but will go find them for you,,

Being a jerk is not against the law, being a jerk is not a legal reason for the cops to manhandle someone.

That you are supporting this just because you do not like the person says a great deal about you.
Wannabe fascists are incapable of understanding the simple point that imagined slights aren't legal excuses for abuses in authority.

Last I checked it wasn't illegal to be a jerk but the Simps like you who preach subservience think this a good reason for law enforcement to get violent with people.... :lol:
Yes it is if it obstructs the police doing their job

He should have kept his mouth shut and the window down

I watched the whole video from all body cams that was almost 25 minutes long,,

I also watched the civil rights lawyer doing a breakdown where he walked through it second by second,,

he opened his window within 15 seconds of being asked and opened his door within 7 seconds of being asked and was halfway out when he was attacked,,

I posted both videos earlier in the thread but will go find them for you,,

I watched the video and the civil rights lawyer is full of shit

Hill was going to argue and be as uncooperative as he could get away with

But the cops were having none of it

Was the legal analyst you were listening to named Ms Cleo? How were they divining what Hill was going to do? Tea leaves? Chicken bones?

one of the cops my lose his job and the city pay out another useless bill,,

and whether you think someone is full of shit is irrelevant,,

he complied with all lawful commands within seconds of being asked including getting out of the car,,

and I am not surprised a republican doesnt care about civil rights,,

Was the legal analyst you were listening to named Ms Cleo? How were they divining what Hill was going to do? Tea leaves? Chicken bones?
You are the one being told what to think by an ambulance chasing civil rights lawyer

I actually watched the video for myself

one of the cops my lose his job and the city pay out another useless bill,,

and whether you think someone is full of shit is irrelevant,,

he complied with all lawful commands within seconds of being asked including getting out of the car,,

and I am not surprised a republican doesnt care about civil rights,,
The city may very well do as you say

But that does not make it right

It only takes the fraction of a second to push a button

Hill only cracked the window instead of rolling it down
he rolled it all the way down and gave the cop his DL and rolled it back up when the cop turned to walk away,, then rolled it back down partially when asked to,,

he complied with all lawful commands within seconds of being asked

Forum List

Back