Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

he did roll it down,,

and he even tried to get out of the car when they told him too with that window open,,

they chose to not let him get out and went straight to violence
Thats not what I saw

He rolled the window back up snd then argued with the the cop

Telling him repeatedly not to tap on his window

But it wasnt the most severe case of Black Brain Disease on record

Hill was just being a jerk and misjudged how much he could get away with

Thats not what I saw

beings the whole event from first contact to hill being thrown on the ground took a whole 60 seconds I m surprised they didnt go ahead and shoot him for taking so long,,

i mean a whole 60 seconds right,,

who takes that long to submit to cops with guns,,

beings the whole event from first contact to hill being thrown on the ground took a whole 60 seconds I m surprised they didnt go ahead and shoot him for taking so long,,

i mean a whole 60 seconds right,,

who takes that long to submit to cops with guns,,
How long does it take to roll down a window?

Maybe 2 sec at the most

Thats not what I saw

And now he will get a nice "we are sorry" check from the city

How long does it take to roll down a window?

Maybe 2 sec at the most
he did roll it down and gave the cop his license and then rolled it back up when the cop went to walk away,,

and then he rolled it back down partially when they asked him to get out,,

he then did try to get out and within 8 seconds of asking him to get out the cops attacked him and dragged him to the ground,,

common sense tells me when someone is complying to commands you dont use violence,,

as far as how long does it take to roll down a window,, thata could vary depending on circumstances,,

what I do know is cops shouldnt use violence inside of 60 seconds when the person is complying with commands and not acting violently,,

he did roll it down and gave the cop his license and then rolled it back up when the cop went to walk away,,

and then he rolled it back down partially when they asked him to get out,,

he then did try to get out and within 8 seconds of asking him to get out the cops attacked him and dragged him to the ground,,

common sense tells me when someone is complying to commands you dont use violence,,

as far as how long does it take to roll down a window,, thata could vary depending on circumstances,,

what I do know is cops shouldnt use violence inside of 60 seconds when the person is complying with commands and not acting violently,,
You leave a lot of argument with the cop on his part

I will repeat

I think Hill was just being an entitled jerk who misjudged how far he could push the police officer

At least he didnt try to take the cop’s gun away and shoot him with it

You leave a lot of argument with the cop on his part

I will repeat

I think Hill was just being an entitled jerk who misjudged how far he could push the police officer

At least he didnt try to take the cop’s gun away and shoot him with it
HOW FAR HE COULD PUSH THEM??
the whole event wasnt 60 seconds,,

and he disputed rolling the window down for maybe 15 seconds and opened his door to get out within 7 seconds of being asked and was halfway out when the cops attacked him,,

he complied with every command within seconds of being asked,,

I think the problem is you will suck the cops dick no matter what they do wrong,,

HOW FAR HE COULD PUSH THEM??
the whole event wasnt 60 seconds,,

and he disputed rolling the window down for maybe 15 seconds and opened his door to get out within 7 seconds of being asked and was halfway out when the cops attacked him,,

he complied with every command within seconds of being asked,,

I think the problem is you will suck the cops dick no matter what they do wrong,,
Republicans love to tell us how subservient they would be to government. It's okay if issuing a speeding ticket results in a temporary choking because you didn't comply immediately with an officers request. When they advocate for small government they mean government with their knee in the small of your back. Over a ticket.

Forum List

Back