Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

He is allowed to have weapons. Nothing illegal about that. Unless a police officer has a valid reason to believe you are committing a crime he needs to do his job and move on.
He is allowed but during traffic stop, police need constant visual.

thats why they asked him to get out,,

instead of letting him just get out they decided to grab him and throw him to the ground for no reason,,

it was about 60 seconds from when the cop walked to the window till the cops switched to violence,, and 8 seconds from the time they first said get out of the car and they grabbed him and threw him down,,

he complied with every lawful order,,
I can tell you have no idea how police work when engaging a suspect regardless of the offense. First rule is always let the suspect know you are in charge of the situation. This is taught in regular policing and military police. This mofo could leave the window down and move along.

I can tell you have no idea how police work when engaging a suspect regardless of the offense. First rule is always let the suspect know you are in charge of the situation. This is taught in regular policing and military police. This mofo could leave the window down and move along.
that sure backfired here beings the cop may get fired,,

just because a cop wants to be in charge his authority is very limited when the person is not violent and in this case a minor traffic issue,,

tyreek complied with every lawful order,,

that sure backfired here beings the cop may get fired,,

just because a cop wants to be in charge his authority is very limited when the person is not violent and in this case a minor traffic issue,,

tyreek complied with every lawful order,,
You can continue to repeat the same lie but it's all caught on camera. Nevermind the fact that this mofo lied about being injured and can't get out of the car but yet able to play a heavily contact sport with his alleged injuries.

You can continue to repeat the same lie but it's all caught on camera. Nevermind the fact that this mofo lied about being injured and can't get out of the car but yet able to play a heavily contact sport with his alleged injuries.
so where did he not comply??
he rolled down the window and gave the cop his license and rolled it back down part way when the cop ordered him out of the car,,
he then tried to get out of the car but the cops grabbed him and threw him on the ground within 8 seconds of the first time they said to get out,,

the entire event from walking up to the car and throwing him on the ground is barely 60 seconds

what more do you want from him??

The severity of the punishment would depend upon the severity of the crime. In the case of Tyreek Hill, I believe a temporary suspension without pay would suffice, assuming it’s not a recurring theme with the officers involved.
reasonable,,

I would give them and other cops a real education on the constitution and rights,,

they are only taught how to side step it,,

reasonable,,
I would give them and other cops a real education on the constitution and rights,,
they are only taught how to side step it,,
You’d make them take a class on Constitutional Rights? That seems rather lenient, considering your all-day rant here.

so where did he not comply??
he rolled down the window and gave the cop his license and rolled it back down part way when the cop ordered him out of the car,,
he then tried to get out of the car but the cops grabbed him and threw him on the ground within 8 seconds of the first time they said to get out,,

the entire event from walking up to the car and throwing him on the ground is barely 60 seconds

what more do you want from him??

What's so hard about keeping the window down when asked? He committed a traffic violation. Police have the right to make sure he has no weapons visible.

Have you heard how this mofo speaks? I can tell you he probably thinks the moon is made of gaseous material instead of of rock.

Forum List

Back