ABC Harris-Trump Debate

Commiela wants an idiotic two state solution when Palestinians have always wanted a one, Palestinian state. What does this absolute fool think "from the river to the sea" means?
The Dems think that HAMAS is a normal party with whom they can strike a deal.

Debate Moderator: VP Harris, the next question is for you and if I may let me just answer it for you.

VP Harris: Thanks moderator, I agree with your answer and now let me use my time to lie about Trump.

^^^ Dems just can't help themselves from RIGGING debates.

So . . . Harris supports - insists on - a “Two-state Solution” for Israel and Hamas. Does Hamas support a “Two-state solution?” Answer with evidence, please.
The Palestinians since 1947 have never supported a two state solution. It was offered and turned down. They want the genocide of Israel and to take all of it “ from the river to the sea”. That slogan alone proves a two state solution won’t work. From the Jordan river to the Mediterranean Sea is all of Israel, not two states.

Much better debate than last time.
She hasn't descended into world salad again. I'm impressed.

She is pissy though.

Women have a difficult time between being seen as firm but not a bitch.

She is bitchy and name calling. Not good. No solutions for Israel. No solutions for Ukraine. She lost it. "He is a disgrace" is not gonna cut it. She needs to lay out her plan. And all she said was "he's a disgrace"

She hasn't descended into world salad again. I'm impressed.

She is pissy though.

Women have a difficult time between being seen as firm but not a bitch.

She is bitchy and name calling. Not good. No solutions for Israel. No solutions for Ukraine. She lost it. "He is a disgrace" is not gonna cut it. She needs to lay out her plan. And all she said was "he's a disgrace"

She is naturally a buffoon.

That timeout helped her.

Forum List

Back