ABC Harris-Trump Debate

She hasn't descended into world salad again. I'm impressed.

She is pissy though.

Women have a difficult time between being seen as firm but not a bitch.

She is bitchy and name calling. Not good. No solutions for Israel. No solutions for Ukraine. She lost it. "He is a disgrace" is not gonna cut it. She needs to lay out her plan. And all she said was "he's a disgrace"
I think she's doing fine.

Trump keeps rambling about the border regardless of the question he is asked.

Trump has not "answered" one single question. He is there to attack, attack, attack and not to answer one single question abut the issues.

On the other side, Kamala has had many opportunities to prove him wrong (destroy him) but she has not taken full advantage of them.

In reality, this debate is pure garbage.

Both sides are going to have ammunition against the other but the independent and undecided are not going to get any new knowledge, other than seeing what Trump is...........a ranting, hate filled, narcissist (only cares about himself) person that is not offering anything positive.

With Trump it has all been about me, me, me and about Kamala and the Democrats are bad, bad, bad. Nothing presidential about him and Kamala not being as sharp as she could be but still better than Trump.

I just turned it off. Not worth watching. Did not change my mind one iota. It did confirm by conviction that Trump will harm this country to the nth degree.

Trump has not "answered" one single question. He is there to attack, attack, attack and not to answer one single question abut the issues.

On the other side, Kamala has had many opportunities to prove him wrong (destroy him) but she has not taken full advantage of them.

In reality, this debate is pure garbage.

Both sides are going to have ammunition against the other but the independent and undecided are not going to get any new knowledge, other than seeing what Trump is...........a ranting, hate filled, narcissist (only cares about himself) person that is not offering anything positive.

With Trump it has all been about me, me, me and about Kamala and the Democrats are bad, bad, bad. Nothing presidential about him and Kamala not being as sharp as she could be but still better than Trump.

I just turned it off. Not worth watching. Did not change my mind one iota. It did confirm by conviction that Trump will harm this country to the nth degree.

Poor wanker.

Trump should not have agreed to a “Destroy Trump” debate without agreement for a follow-up debate with FOX.

And just now she said Trump was weak on foreign affairs? After what she and Biden have done the last three years?
When all you read is rght wing bullshit, you think the US is in wars they aren't in. Trump IS weak on foreign affairs. Trump has destroyed himself.

Forum List

Back