Who won the debate

• Harris

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Trump

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The American people lost

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Hey there were fine people on both sides. No one won, It was an exchange of opinions.

Harris who is an attorney easily handle the guy who ducks and weaves

Harris won, hands down. Trump was like putty in her hands, as he went for the bait, to show his mentality displayed to the American Public at almost every question. I was surprised he lost the debate, this bad.
If this were a professional boxing match, the referee would have stopped it about 20 minutes in. The truly sad thing is that he's running for President and he sounds like one of the schlubs here who believe the thoroughly debunked lies about Aurora and Springfield. He believes the same shit that Lastamender believes. Let that sink in.

I don't listen to the blob. I don't actively avoid him...I just don't seek out his speeches and the like. Its truly shocking and very sad that he has reduced himself to being a message board poster. I get the "spin" of the record from 2017-2020. I don't agree with it but I get the spin. The crazed lunacy of every weird conspiracy theory you hear here being put onto a national debate stage is a little scary. There is a chance someone who really believes all of this crazy stuff may win. I think Harris may have taken Old Orange out behind the barn and put him out of our misery tonight.... but you never know until she's sworn in these days.

If this were a professional boxing match, the referee would have stopped it about 20 minutes in. The truly sad thing is that he's running for President and he sounds like one of the schlubs here who believe the thoroughly debunked lies about Aurora and Springfield. He believes the same shit that Lastamender believes. Let that sink in.

I don't listen to the blob. I don't actively avoid him...I just don't seek out his speeches and the like. Its truly shocking and very sad that he has reduced himself to being a message board poster. I get the "spin" of the record from 2017-2020. I don't agree with it but I get the spin. The crazed lunacy of every weird conspiracy theory you hear here being put onto a national debate stage is a little scary. There is a chance someone who really believes all of this crazy stuff may win. I think Harris may have taken Old Orange out behind the barn and put him out of our misery tonight.... but you never know until she's sworn in these days.
I listened and always have. He is still just as crazed as I thought he was.

Who won the Harris-Trump debate? We asked swing-state voters.

usmb harris trump debate who won sample WAPO.jpg

Nobody wins. Trump spouted off lies, his supporters will love him for it. Kamala will look like a President, her supporters will love her for it.

Everyone else in the middle will probably be fed up of the whole thing.
really? You're so out of touch with people and reality...

In the first presidential debate between Vice President Kamala Harris and former president Donald Trump, The Washington Post tried something new: We asked a group of uncommitted, swing-state voters in real time about their reactions to Tuesday’s debate.

They thought Harris won, regardless of how they plan to vote in November.

usmb harris trump debate who won sample WAPO.jpg

In the first presidential debate between Vice President Kamala Harris and former president Donald Trump, The Washington Post tried something new: We asked a group of uncommitted, swing-state voters in real time about their reactions to Tuesday’s debate.

View attachment 1009548

No, I'm not.

What you've posted is done with a small group of people, who I don't know, you don't know. They could be anyone. They could be nobody.

You didn't source your article, it's from the Washington Post who Adriano Blanco and the others work for.

"In the vast majority of U.S. elections, for federal, state, and local office, the Post editorial board has endorsed Democratic candidates."

Most likely these people are people who read their newspaper, are more likely to vote Democrat, even if they're swing voters.

View attachment 1009548
I asked 10 people on my street and they all said the Eagles won.

Taylor Somebody.....endorsed Harris.

I read the endorsement.

First she says study the policies of the candidates. How can they when the candidate won't tell us what her policies are ? When old positions are brought up, she flip flops but not totally. So tell us SWIFTY, how are we to do that ?

Then she says she likes Kamala because she likes Kamala's policies. But she can't name any. She has to point to the Great Walz of China to get a specific and then it isn't even specific.

That was some (stupid) endorsement. Of course, if I think of who she's influencing, I know it doesn't matter.

Funny you want support but won't provide any.

If this wasn't the CDZ, I'd say a little more.
SO, I WAS RAISED AS MIDDLE CLASS KID. I AM ACTUALLY ONLY PERSON ON THIS STAGE WHO HAS A PLAN THAT IS ABOUT LIFTING UP THE MIDDLE CLASS AND WORKING PEOPLE OF AMERICA. I BELIEVE IN THE AMBITIONS, ASPIRATIONS, DREAMS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THAT IS WHY I IMAGINE AND HAVE ACTUALLY PLAIN TO BUILD WHAT I CALL AN OPPORTUNITY ECONOMY. HERE IS THE THING.

WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE A SHORTAGE OF HOMES AND HOUSING. AND COST OF HOUSING, TOO EXPENSIVE FOR FAR TOO MANY, WE KNOW YOUNG FAMILIES, NEED SUPPORT, TO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN, AND

I INTEND ON EXTENDING A TAX CUT FOR THOSE FAMILY OF $6 THOUSAND, LARGEST CHILD TAX CREDIT WE HAVE GIVEN IN A LONG TIME SO I DON'T THINK FAMILIES CAN A-- SO YOUNG FAMILIES CAN AFFORD TO BUY A CRIB, AFFORD TO BUY A CRIB, CAR SEAT AND CLOTHES FOR THE CHILDREN.

MY PASSION IS SMALL BUSINESSES. I LOVE OUR SMALL BUSINESSES.

MY PLAN IS TO GIVE A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR TAX DEDUCTION DEDUCTION TO START UP SMALL BUSINESSES.

MY OPEN MY OPPONENT HIS PLAN TO DO WHAT HE HAS DONE, PROVIDE A TAX CUT FOR BILLIONAIRES AND BIG CORPORATIONS, WHICH WILL RESULT IN 5 TRILLION DOLLARS TO AMERICA'S DEFICIT. MY OPPONENT HAS A PLAN THEY CALL TRUMP SALES TAX, THAT WOULD BE A 20% TAX ON EVERY DAY GOODS THAT YOU RELY ON GET THROUGH THE MONTH. ECONOMISTS HAVE SAID THAT TRUMP SALES TAX WOULD RESULT FOR MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES, IN ABOUT 4,000 DOLLARS MORE A YEAR BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES AND HIS IDEAS ABOUT WHAT SHOULD BE THE BACKS OF MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE PAYING FOR TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES.

Forum List

Back