Who won the debate

• Harris

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Trump

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The American people lost

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
SO, I WAS RAISED AS MIDDLE CLASS KID. I AM ACTUALLY ONLY PERSON ON THIS STAGE WHO HAS A PLAN THAT IS ABOUT LIFTING UP THE MIDDLE CLASS AND WORKING PEOPLE OF AMERICA. I BELIEVE IN THE AMBITIONS, ASPIRATIONS, DREAMS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THAT IS WHY I IMAGINE AND HAVE ACTUALLY PLAIN TO BUILD WHAT I CALL AN OPPORTUNITY ECONOMY. HERE IS THE THING.

WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE A SHORTAGE OF HOMES AND HOUSING. AND COST OF HOUSING, TOO EXPENSIVE FOR FAR TOO MANY, WE KNOW YOUNG FAMILIES, NEED SUPPORT, TO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN, AND

I INTEND ON EXTENDING A TAX CUT FOR THOSE FAMILY OF $6 THOUSAND, LARGEST CHILD TAX CREDIT WE HAVE GIVEN IN A LONG TIME SO I DON'T THINK FAMILIES CAN A-- SO YOUNG FAMILIES CAN AFFORD TO BUY A CRIB, AFFORD TO BUY A CRIB, CAR SEAT AND CLOTHES FOR THE CHILDREN.

MY PASSION IS SMALL BUSINESSES. I LOVE OUR SMALL BUSINESSES.

MY PLAN IS TO GIVE A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR TAX DEDUCTION DEDUCTION TO START UP SMALL BUSINESSES.

MY OPEN MY OPPONENT HIS PLAN TO DO WHAT HE HAS DONE, PROVIDE A TAX CUT FOR BILLIONAIRES AND BIG CORPORATIONS, WHICH WILL RESULT IN 5 TRILLION DOLLARS TO AMERICA'S DEFICIT. MY OPPONENT HAS A PLAN THEY CALL TRUMP SALES TAX, THAT WOULD BE A 20% TAX ON EVERY DAY GOODS THAT YOU RELY ON GET THROUGH THE MONTH. ECONOMISTS HAVE SAID THAT TRUMP SALES TAX WOULD RESULT FOR MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES, IN ABOUT 4,000 DOLLARS MORE A YEAR BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES AND HIS IDEAS ABOUT WHAT SHOULD BE THE BACKS OF MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE PAYING FOR TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES.

Yep and how is she going to pay for that.

Her deficits have been much bigger than Trumps (and spare me the 10 year debt bulls**t). Bidens deficits bigger than Trumps. End of story.

And she's going to add to it. And those tax deductions. Are you just going to fuel inflation.

You guys just don't get it.

Yep and how is she going to pay for that.

Her deficits have been much bigger than Trumps (and spare me the 10 year debt bulls**t). Bidens deficits bigger than Trumps. End of story.

And she's going to add to it. And those tax deductions. Are you just going to fuel inflation.

You guys just don't get it.
Was that question asked?

Let us stick to what was said during the debate.

No. The thread is about who won.

There is no winner at the end. You don't get it.

This will go on for days being played and replayed.

The actual winner will never be known.
Huh? Somebody wins. How partisan insist on playing it, creating narratives is another thing. A win is a win is a win. When Biden lost he lost. Now Trump lost.

Huh? Somebody wins. How partisan insist on playing it, creating narratives is another thing. A win is a win is a win. When Biden lost he lost. Now Trump lost.

If you need to believe that, go ahead.

For sure tonight.....Trump lost....he lost opportunity after opportunity and instead played stupid.

Did he lose ? I have no idea and I don't know how you determine that. And WAPO means jack didly shit to me.

Believe being the important word.

People will believe, which means accepting without knowing, many things.

I hate Trump, and yet I can see that what you posted isn't very good from a journalistic point of view.
Trump lost the debate. How that matters will play out. But let us try and stick with reality

Forum List

Back