Who will win the debate? Predicts Trump 53% wins and can get us change for the better...

Another lie. You can't stop can you. Like I said PROVE IT.
LOL you wanting to adjudicate an issue on a message bpard. Why do you think trump has to pay $83,300,000 to e jean carroll? It's because he's a rapist and she can say that trump is a rapist.

LOL you wanting to adjudicate an issue on a message bpard. Why do you think trump has to pay $83,300,000 to e jean carroll? It's because he's a rapist and she can say that trump is a rapist.
No, I told you to prove it. He paid Carroll to go away. Something that is done a lot by rich men who get fleeced by whores like Carroll. Shit, there is no evidence, no witnesses, no nothing but the civil case awarded her the money. Trump was never convicted of rape and you are here spreading lies because you are full of hate and stupid.

I dont have to....the court system already did.
Show your proof, you are lying. You have no proof at all do you? You just go around accusing him of a rape that never happened because of your blind-rage hatred of your Orange Man Bad!! Put up or STFU!!!

Show your proof, you are lying. You have no proof at all do you? You just go around accusing him of a rape that never happened because of your blind-rage hatred of your Orange Man Bad!! Put up or STFU!!!
Trump is a rapist. Nothing you say or do will change that. Read the court transcript.

Trump has already won on every single issue.

Dems will of course declare their installed puppet Kamala “the winner” no matter what, even if she performs as bad as Biden did a few months ago.

She's getting there at record speed--and the usual suspects are VERY quiet here

Forum List

Back