Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Well, you would know what the feels like.

Anyone who didn't see the mods in her camp would be one too.

But he blew plenty of chances all by himself.

Not that she did anything meaningful.

Once again we see that it's all about him.

She's an empty suit.
giphy.gif

I wanted Trump to win, but I was disappointed. Harris over-performed, Trump under-performed. I hear on FOX News they complained about the moderators helping Harris, yeah they are correct, they did, but as for me, you make the most of the situation, adapt and overcome. I am very successful in what I do, and I have had to overcome human obstacles to get to where I am.

There were times where Trump destroyed Harris, but even though Harris is lying through her teeth about wanting to be a president for everyone, and put on a big false act about wanting to be a unifier, she at least made the attempt to do that, and I did not see that from Trump.

I feel both candidates got in some good zingers on each other, both candidates missed some opportunities to land a big score. One big one Trump missed was when Harris brought up the endorsements of two warmongers Dick Cheney and Pigface Cheney, he could have easily responded with "so you got the endorsements of two warmongers, I got and and endorsement from Robert F Kennedy Jr who is working to help me win, RFK Jr who like me wants peace not more wars." Yeah, it could have been more refined than how I stated it, but he still missed a big opportunity on this one. However, when Trump stated how a week ago Putin endorsed her, that was good.

Both candidates were noticed making stupid facial expressions - BOTH OF THEM!!
Both candidates dodged answering several questions - BOTH OF THEM!!!

Will this debated move the needle much? In my opinion I do not believe so. If the Harris camp felt they truly knocked out Trump out, they would NOT be immediately wanting a 2nd debate. Hopefully there will be a 2nd debate.

Well, certainly not what I was hopeing for, but more what I was expecting.

If he loses this election, it will be because he lost it.

And will never want to hear his name again.

Sure she was terrible.

Sure the mods were biased.

But he flat out pissed away chance after chance in exchange for the opportunity to look stupid.

The after debate commentators were talking about the handshake....not a good sign.

I'm sure Kamala felt good about it....

But she still lost even though the commentators helped her too much. And that's coming from EVERYONE. Not just Republicans.

Trump missed a bunch of easy ones tonight, like usual.
Kamala looked the best she ever has or ever will.
But "Why don't you go and do it now?" Was the killing line. She had nothing every time he said it.

Instead she wanted to whine and sit around singing kum-ba-yah. Not gonna work as a president. I know she thought it was good stuff....but when you have been name calling you can't complain about it. Not gonna work.

Forum List

Back