Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
only if you are are too dumb to notice her contradictions, lies and sticking her foot in her mouth.. so you are claiming to be that dumb?
THEY BOTH STUNK.
He had many lobs to slam dunk on her that she served up and failed to make her eat her words.
Like her boasting about woman'a rights (well what about their rights to refuse the jab, or not be raped?)
Then she blundered about protecting Children which is something she should have been impeached in the senate over, she literally (illegally) swept church child abuse cases under the rug for her alumni lawyers for the Church.
She also was lenient in plea deals on child traffickers in the same way that got labor secretary Costas impeached, so according to Dems that ran the Labor secretary out of town, so too should Kamala had lost her seat and never been a thought for VP. "Rules for thee but not for me"
So Trump missed his chances, but you were the loser of the debate that never noticed these things, because the hosts never challenged her foot in mouth disease. =they are either very poor or very biased journalists and they have failed you.
Stop it.
She destroyed the blob.

Meh, I doubt if it moved the needle either way.

Trump came off as, well, Trump and Harris was vapid/shallow as usual.

The mods were terrible towards Trump and gave Harris a free pass at every opportunity but that is not what the sound bites will show.

Scratch another network that will never be given a debate again by the gop.

If there is another Newsmax should do it.

Trump simply screwed up another chance.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Why can't he get past himself and just do it ?

It really pisses me off.

To the extent that ABC News saw it as their duty to provide cover for the Democrat nominee, ABC News won.

To whatever extent ABC News hoped to engage in anything akin to old fashioned journalism, the network came out of it all with two black eyes.

To the extent that ABC News saw it as their duty to provide cover for the Democrat nominee, ABC News won.

To whatever extent ABC News hoped to engage in anything akin to old fashioned journalism, the network came out of it all with two black eyes.
I thought Trump did pretty good calling out the moderators’ BS. Got the last word on them a few times.

Forum List

Back