Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Harris kicked his ass.
only if you are are too dumb to notice her contradictions, lies and sticking her foot in her mouth.. so you are claiming to be that dumb?
THEY BOTH STUNK.
He had many lobs to slam dunk on her that she served up and failed to make her eat her words.
Like her boasting about woman'a rights (well what about their rights to refuse the jab, or not be raped?)
Then she blundered about protecting Children which is something she should have been impeached in the senate over, she literally (illegally) swept church child abuse cases under the rug for her alumni lawyers for the Church.
She also was lenient in plea deals on child traffickers in the same way that got labor secretary Costas impeached, so according to Dems that ran the Labor secretary out of town, so too should Kamala had lost her seat and never been a thought for VP. "Rules for thee but not for me"
So Trump missed his chances, but you were the loser of the debate that never noticed these things, because the hosts never challenged her foot in mouth disease. =they are either very poor or very biased journalists and they have failed you.

only if you are are too dumb to notice her contradictions, lies and sticking her foot in her mouth.. so you are claiming to be that dumb?
THEY BOTH STUNK.
He had many lobs to slam dunk on her that she served up and failed to make her eat her words.
Like her boasting about woman'a rights (well what about their rights to refuse the jab, or not be raped?)
Then she blundered about protrcting Children which is something she should have been impeached in the senate over, she literally (illegally) swept church child abuse cases under the rug for her alumni lawyers for the Church.
She also was lenient in plea deals on child traffickers in the same way that got labor secretary Costas impeached, so according to Dems that ran the Labor secretary out of town, so too should Kamala had lost her seat and never been a thought for VP. "Rules for thee but not for me"
So Trump missed his chances but you were the loser of the debate thar never noticed these things, because the hosts never challenged her foot in mouth disease. =the are either very poor or very biased journalists and they have failed you.
Yeah....he keeps missing the easy ones.

He should have prepared more.

She sounds the best I've ever seen her....but she keeps blundering.
She keeps name calling and then whines about Trump doing it to her when he has only attacked their policies.

Now she's whining.

Two subpar debaters. She had her lines well rehearsed but the closing argument basically hurt her when he said "why didn't she do any of this all these years"?

He had to do more to reassure them "help is on the way once we vote her out", instead he just focuses on their problems.

As I said, two sub par debaters.

Vance will be the guy to watch, he is a strong debater and Walz is going to be out of his depths in that one. This was basically as expected, I'd call it mostly a draw, slight edge to Harris in strategically avoiding Trump attacks that would hurt her chances more.

Two subpar debaters. She had her lines well rehearsed but the closing argument basically hurt her when he said "why didn't she do any of this all these years"?

He had to do more to reassure them "help is on the way once we vote her out", instead he just focuses on their problems.

As I said, two sub par debaters.

Vance will be the guy to watch, he is a strong debater and Walz is going to be out of his depths in that one. This was basically as expected, I'd call it mostly a draw, slight edge to Harris in strategically avoiding Trump attacks that would hurt her chances more.
She looked better than she has ever looked. She had to have prepared a LOT.
Trump.looked like he could have used more when he kept missing obvious punches and layups....but missed a lot.

The arguing was a negative.

But Trump edged out a win with key moments like "Why haven't you done anything? Why don't you go do it now? "

That is cohonies. And she had nothing.

Also when she dodged the question about meeting Putin....that was a disaster! Meaning she was responsible for the war.

Also the Hamas thingies. She lost ALL Palestinian support. Two state solution was tried and it failed. Miserably.

Kamala looked good except for being whiney and the after action glorifying a handshake instead of anything she said?
Meaning....it was Al Gore's kiss of his now ex-wife all over again.

Forum List

Back