Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

did you find the law that requires he roll his window all the way down yet??
Florida tint laws, which the ignorant dumbass negro violated and going double the speed limit.

He's a domestic abuser, again typical. He's a fast runner....very typical, and has history of runins with the law. All so typical with those people.

I refer to lawyers to advise what's legal you fucking moron, not to divine the future for me.... :lmao:
If you want to know whats legal dont ask a slip and fall civil rights lawyer who works on a cut of the action

They only know what spineless lib cities are willing to pay

Florida tint laws, which the ignorant dumbass negro violated and going double the speed limit.

He's a domestic abuser, again typical. He's a fast runner....very typical, and has history of runins with the law. All so typical with those people.
where did I ask about tint laws??

I asked for the law that says we are required o roll the window all the way down,,

if you took the time and went a little further with your deflection penn v mimms covers that and states if theres a security issue they can ask the person to get out of the car which they did and tyreek complied but was attacked anyway,,

Its falls under the authority of the police on public roadways

Otherwise he would not even have to stop since he was late for the game
so you have no law that requires we roll windows down all the way,,

why didnt you jus say that instead of digging a deeper hole??

where did I ask about tint laws??

I asked for the law that says we are required o roll the window all the way down,,

if you took the time and went a little further with your deflection penn v mimms covers that and states if theres a security issue they can ask the person to get out of the car which they did and tyreek complied but was attacked anyway,,
If you violate the TINT LAWS combined with unlawful speed, the OFFICER HAS A RIGHT TO ASK TO ROLL DOWN THE WINDOWS.

Its falls under the authority of the police on public roadways

Otherwise he would not even have to stop since he was late for the game

So, there is no limit on what the cops can tell you to do under this "authority"?

If you want to know whats legal dont ask a slip and fall civil rights lawyer who works on a cut of the action

They only know what spineless lib cities are willing to pay
Because like the servant you are you think police injustice should go unanswered? :dunno:

so you have no law that requires we roll windows down all the way,,

why didnt you jus say that instead of digging a deeper hole??
Yes I do

He was stopped for speeding and not wearing a seatbelt

He was under the authority of the police

You are being childish but it changes nothing

Could very well be, but he could have easily avoided the incident by just rolling down the window like most people do, respecting / complying with the officers request, but he acted like a punk that he is.

Great receiver, lacks common sense, what do you expect from someone who plays the victim driving a $350K car 😂 😆 😝
I agree.

Forum List

Back