Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Kamala did nothing but lie, deflect and mug for the camera. Did you not notice her lies on Trump's abortion and IVF stance so she could give her rehearsed tear-jerker speech on protecting "womens' bodies"? :boo_hoo14: Give me a fukking break.
She employed the shaking quaking voice several times. The softy reality deniers Lapp it up

Kamala did nothing but lie, deflect and mug for the camera. Did you not notice her lies on Trump's abortion and IVF stance so she could give her rehearsed tear-jerker speech on protecting "womens' bodies"? :boo_hoo14: Give me a fukking break.
What lies? It's debate rhetoric for sure. And it was up to Trump to counter that. But he was incapable of doing so. Trump has bragged he helped end Roe vs Wade. He has already proposed severely limiting it. Even proposed that women who sought abortions could be jailed.

Noticed during the debate that Harris was staring down Trump and Trump wouldn’t even look at her. What’s with that. If there’s another debate in Trump needs to look right at Harris when he’s talking to her.
No he talked to us
She made faces and turned sideways. She can’t look Americans directly in the eye. She interrupted 3 times when her mic was off

Trump lost, period.

He has not lost the election.

Yet.

He is well on his way to a historic loss, though, if he can't straighten out.

She took him to the cleaners.
So now Kammy presses suits too? Might just be her only job left in a few months. And I watched part of the debate a second time. She did anything BUT take him to the cleaners. Get your head out of your ass.

What debate were you watching?
The one I fairly and accurately commented on in detail last night.

The two are synonymous. With lying, theft, stealing and cheating, no democrat would ever win anything, because only an insane idiot would want what they really offer!
Oh God, these election deniers are still lurking in the shadows? FFS.

So now Kammy presses suits too? Might just be her only job left in a few months. And I watched part of the debate a second time. She did anything BUT take him to the cleaners. Get your head out of your ass.
She humiliated him. I do commend you on staying true no matter what your savior does. It's cute.
The one I fairly and accurately commented on in detail last night.
Then the only conclusion you can draw is he lost..big time.
His only saving grace here is that most people have already made up their mind.
But enough fence sitters may have been swayed to Harris side to give her the election.

Forum List

Back