Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Harris was not calm. She was unprofessional for the situation carrying on, laughing, mimicking, and stayed turned sideways the entire time
Trump stared straight ahead and was stoic even if not as appealing
At the end if the day, being a nice lady selling a bright new tomorrow is minor league drivel
And she wasn’t even a nice lady! She was an arrogant bitch trying to sell a bright tomorrow.

Without even looking at the rest of your nonsense, it isn't the 81 million votes, it is the question of HOW they were arrived at. Even Obama who was popular beyond believe never got more than around 68 million votes! And Joe Biden was just THROWN OUT OF OFFICE for being unpopular!!! So how do you imagine he got 81 million votes? What are you going to say when Harris doesn't get anywhere near 81 million votes?

Trump already got 75 million legitimately. He will probably get even more this time. How do you imagine democrat election tallies are going up by millions and millions in just one election cycle when there aren't that many new voters and everything Biden and Harris have been doing are so disliked and so bad for most everyone?

C H E A T I N G
Biden got 81 million votes because that is just how much Trump was hated.

Try to let that sink in.

he claimed he had contacted the supervisor of the town where cats and dogs were reported eaten, thus admitting it WAS in the news (otherwise how would he know?) yet how did he know Trump would bring this stuff up?

because Trump is a predictable as Old Faithful.

Um...retard? The Taliban did not seize $85 billion worth of hardware.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? It was money all wasted. It was many tens of billions of dollars of top shelf brand new weapons. All pissed down the drain by Joe Biden and Kam Harris.

Fr-EwLjaXsAMy7D3.jpg
Fr-YzFKXsAERlGq.jpg
Fr-YzGfXgAA8jej.jpg
Fr-YzHfXgAMcV-R.jpg

Oh no! She wasn’t a nice lady?
Well, if the libs comolain about Trump’s personality and demeanor, I should be able to complain about that bitch’s personality and demeanor. No wonder her entire staff quits on her in short order.

Harris was not calm. She was unprofessional for the situation carrying on, laughing, mimicking, and stayed turned sideways the entire time
Trump stared straight ahead and was stoic even if not as appealing
At the end if the day, being a nice lady selling a bright new tomorrow is minor league drivel

Harris did exactly what she wanted to.
With mikes turned off, she made her reactions clear with just facial expressions, disbelief and a look of WTF?

Trumps rage was clearly evident to all with his shouting responses and beet red face.

Harris gave a look of a promising tomorrow while Trump predicted a future of nuclear war, WWIII and people eating pets

Harris did exactly what she wanted to.
With mikes turned off, she made her reactions clear with just facial expressions, disbelief and a look of WTF?

Trumps rage was clearly evident to all with his shouting responses and beet red face.

Harris gave a look of a promising tomorrow while Trump predicted a future of nuclear war, WWIII and people eating pets
I thought it was interesting that she chose to speak directly at him instead of the camera and looked at him while he was talking. At first I thought it was an odd choice, but in hindsight it looks like gold for the reaction shots and all the memes. I wonder if it was that crafted or just natural.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? It was money all wasted. It was many tens of billions of dollars of top shelf brand new weapons. All pissed down the drain by Joe Biden and Kam Harris.

View attachment 1009775 View attachment 1009777 View attachment 1009778 View attachment 1009779
Here is a link showing one of those photos: Ministry of defense repairs 3,573 military vehicles

Now read this, dipshit:

According to US officials, more than seven billion dollars worth of military equipment has been left behind in the country after the withdrawal of their troops.

7 billion. Not 85 billion.

You idiots have been told time and time again the 85 billion figure is from TWENTY YEARS OF EXPENDITURES.

Yet you continue to deliberately turn a deaf ear, and so the time has come to tell you to fuck off.

Biden won all the US Democratic Party primaries, but Kamala, who didn't even participate in them, is going to the polls. That's all you need to know about American democracy.
Biden dropped out and Harris stepped up with no competition.

What do you think should happen?

Biden got 81 million votes because that is just how much Trump was hated.

Is that your theory? 🧪

If that were true, then they hardly needed to kick Joe out of office, didn't they? I mean, the democrats ought to be able to run a dead dog against Trump and BEAT HIM then. But they DIDN'T, because they were afraid they were going to LOSE to Trump, and even now, Harris is barely neck & neck.

Against a convicted felon. What does that say about your shitty slut whore candidate? Not much.

Just imagine how embarrassing it will be to lose to a twice impeached, convicted felon who tried to overthrow democracy!!! :lmao:

I thought it was interesting that she chose to speak directly at him instead of the camera and looked at him while he was talking. At first I thought it was an odd choice, but in hindsight it looks like gold for the reaction shots and all the memes. I wonder if it was that crafted or just natural.
Everything from the opening handshake was planned

I just don’t think Harris thought Trump would be so compliant with her plans. She probably thought she would have to keep probing to get Trump to react.
But Trump kept taking the bait……again and again and again

Biden got 81 million votes because Trump killed a million Americans.

Also, you have to go all the way back to 1960 to find a higher voter turnout of voting age Americans. For the voting eligible population, there are no figures which show a higher turnout than 2020.

And on January 6, 2021, almost every American realized those voters had made a damned good call.

Forum List

Back