Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
It’s very scary how Americans buy into hope and change and a bright new tomorrow as actual policy
Dates back to Obama. That was his slogan.

Americans have really been dumbed down. Someone like Kamala would have been kicked to the curb even five years ago. In fact, she was.

The call to step down has started….

LESSEE:
  • Impeachment failed.
  • Fake committee hearings failed.
  • Raiding his home failed.
  • Bogus criminal indictments failed.
  • Endless billions in biased media failed.
  • Claims of insanity, senility and megalomania all failed.
  • Shadow banning him and supporters in social media failed.
  • Attempted assassination failed.
  • Trying to debate him with a staged, hostile media failed.
  • So now you think you're going to talk him into just giving up before he spanks your ass in 50 days???!!!
ROFL.gif

It’s very scary how Americans buy into hope and change and a bright new tomorrow as actual policy
Have you EVER seen a policy paper by Trump?

Me, either.

"Repeal and replace Obamacare." "Build the wall." "Lock her up." "Bring back coal jobs." "Pay off the debt." "Reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico." "Remove illegal aliens."

Anyone gullible enough to support Trump at this late stage should have a FOOL ME TWICE bumper sticker.

For Trump, 2016 was all about Mexicans and Muslims.

2024 is all about cats and dogs. :laughing0301:

It’ll be over soon, who do you think won?
Next day quarterbacking mostly says Harris eeked out a slight win, although that is kind of questionable when the debate was 3 against one. That's kind of like watching The View. In any event, I also read an article where they interviewed undecided voters and undecided voters say Trump won. I think that carries more weight than anything the pundits say.

I think Harris won. And I’m still gonna vote for Trump. It’s a shame. It’s basically like an MLB playoff race contention where one team is up three games in the playoff race and then they get swept by a shit team. Now all of a sudden, the playoff race is tied. That’s kind of what happened in the debate last night.

I put country first. I’m not blinded by politics. I recognize that Democrats still have radical racist views on race and gender. So still long way to go let’s hope Trump can recover.

Trump was five points ahead on poly market before the debate, Now it’s a tie . Trump had a chance to pull way ahead in the debate last night, but failed to do so.

Next day quarterbacking mostly says Harris eeked out a slight win, although that is kind of questionable when the debate was 3 against one. That's kind of like watching The View. In any event, I also read an article where they interviewed undecided voters and undecided voters say Trump won. I think that carries more weight than anything the pundits say.
Agreed.

LESSEE:
  • Impeachment failed.
  • Fake committee hearings failed.
  • Raiding his home failed.
  • Bogus criminal indictments failed.
  • Endless billions in biased media failed.
  • Claims of insanity, senility and megalomania all failed.
  • Shadow banning him and supporters in social media failed.
  • Attempted assassination failed.
  • Trying to debate him with a staged, hostile media failed.
  • So now you think you're going to talk him into just giving up before he spanks your ass in 50 days???!!!
View attachment 1009791
There has been no call to step down. It's just another democrat you know what.

Same result here. Most say Trump won because the "debate" was much too much like the View.

Noticed during the debate that Harris was staring down Trump and Trump wouldn’t even look at her. What’s with that. If there’s another debate in Trump needs to look right at Harris when he’s talking to her.

Link?

I noticed Trump went back to his traditional orange hue for the debate.

During his New York trial up to the present, he was courting the black vote by using a mulatto skin tone.

trump-mulatto.jpg

Biden got 81 million votes because Trump killed a million Americans.
Trump killed no one asshole. 200,000 people were declared dead of Covid related causes in 2020 with no vaccine. Biden got the vaccine plus had a whole year to prepare for it and still lost another 900,000. While Covid was going on, Nancy and Obumma were having parties doing NONE of the things the rest of us had to do and no one died. Old Man Biden has had Covid TWICE and he never even went to the hospital. Studies of the Amish who did none of the masks or vaccinations show they did just as well or better!

And on January 6, 2021, almost every American realized those voters had made a damned good call.
Then on January 27th, 2021 the day after basketcase Biden took office, they realized they made a horrible mistake. So horrible, that they threw him out of office before his term was even over! :laugh:

Forum List

Back