Fox News reporting Trump’s poor performance not sitting well with Republicans

Even if that big ol' lie was true, it doesn't change the fact that the entire media was screaming for Biden to resign.

Logic. It's apparently just for liberals.
Logic…. So if the media was screaming for Biden to resign, how hard is it to say he lost a debate?

Would CNN and MSNBC ever report this about their party and candidate? No.

As for the Republicans, those pussies are in no position to criticize Trump. Most Republicans are afraid of Democrats and their media think of them. This is why Trump - a lifelong Democrat and Democrat donor - was able to dominate the Republican Party like Democrats have.

Looking forward to Ted Cruz stepping up.
Fox wants my email address before they let me read your link in your OP. What kinda fuckery is that?

Fox wants my email address before they let me read your link in your OP. What kinda fuckery is that?
All you need to read is the headline. Republicans not happy with Trump debate performance and Fox is reporting it. What more do you need?

I just said his party is none too happy with his performance. I even said he took the bait way too many times yet he had a strong close.
I thought his close was weak
Why haven’t you done these things in the last four years is a stupid question.
She was Biden’s Vice President and supported HIS programs

Now, she calls the shots

Trump gave no vision of what he plans to do in the next four years

that was not your topic.

Youre question was "Would CNN and MSNBC ever report this about their party and candidate", so i gave you to MSNBC links to that.
And I gave you the one time they did it coincided with them pushing for Biden to step down from running.

I thought his close was weak
Why haven’t you done these things in the last four years is a stupid question.
She was Biden’s Vice President and supported HIS programs

Now, she calls the shots

Trump gave no vision of what he plans to do in the next four years
She distanced herself from Trump, not Biden.

I don’t think she needs to distance her policies from Biden
Just that she is younger, more dynamic and is better able to kick Trumps ass
How is she going to make up for the inflationary policies she stood by for 4 years? How is she going to improve Border failures of the last 4 years? Blame Trump?

How is she going to make up for the inflationary policies she stood by for 4 years? How is she going to improve Border failures of the last 4 years? Blame Trump?

Inflation is at 2.9 percent
Does that answer your question?

Kamala still supports the bipartisan border bill that Trump killed

Forum List

Back