Kamala’s Debate Lies & Disinformation: Harris Repeats Debunked J6 killed Officers Meme

You really don't know? Or are you just being the typical MAGA asshole? 140 cops were injured trying to hold back that mob of MAGA traitors.

Oh boy....

Well, there are worse things in life. MAGA voters such as yourself swallow Trump's bullshit every day.
no---I did not know that the cops set up Barricades. I watched the towers fall---
no sign of implosion. I have never known a Haitian to EAT CATS---Filipinos eat
dogs----over there---in the Philippines

Then you have watched no footage of Jan 6, obviously.

And I'm sure you don't want to....it's disturbing what those MAGA traitors did to those cops.
I did not watch footage of the towers----I watched out of my living room window.
right---I did not watch Jan 6 footage

Yes she did. Here are 20 of her claims that are lies:

1. Trump supports and adopts Project 2025 (False: Trump has nothing to do with project 2025)

2. Trump would sign a National abortion ban (False: He has given the issue to the states, and has never stated he desires a national ban)

3. There are "Trump abortion bans" in states. (False: There are none)

4. There are zero cases of women having or desiring late abortions, and" it's not happening". (False: It's rare, but the desire happens, and if made legal, would happen).

5. Trump wants to Monitor all pregnancies (False: no evidence)

6. Trump called Nazi's at Charlottesville "Very fine people" (False: he denounced them, and called peaceful protestors of both sides of statue issue as very fine people)

7. Trump supported the Proud boys by only saying Stand by (False: He said "Stand down and stand by", opposing their violence/rhetoric)

8. Trump incited and ordered the attack on the Capitol (False: He said peaceful and patriotic protest, and to respect police)

9. A Joint letter said that Trump's policies would cause a recession (False: the letter doesn't say there would be a recession)

10. Trump's use of "Bloodbath" is a violent desire (False: It's obviously not literal, it's a common economic term)

11. Trump left us with the worst unemployment since the great depression (False: it's not even near the worst)

12. J6 was the worst event in US History since the Civil War. (False: Pearl Harbor, 9/11, JFK assassination, many others are objectively worse)

13. Trump said he would terminate the constitution (False: He never said it or has expressed wanting to do so)

14. "I made it clear in 2020" she would not ban fracking (False: she said "Joe Biden will not ban fracking" in the 2020 VP debate, and she said she would ban fracking in her 2019 presidential bid)

15. Trump got handed $400 million on a silver platter (False: He inherited money, but exaggerated the amount)

16. She said she didn't support defund the police movement (False: She is on record supporting it)

17. She said Police died on January 6th (False: none did).

18. He wants to be a dictator on day one (False: She took a joke and is representing it to the public as a serious declaration)

19. Biden/Harris Created 800,000 new manufacturing jobs (False: most aren't new, just returning after Democrat shut-down policies during COVID)

20. Trump would impose a 20% sales tax (False: Trump would impose tariffs, ones he did during his previous administration and there were no increases in inflation/prices because of them)

She told lie after lie.
Harris didn't lie about any of those things.

She repeatedly lied to the nation last night. One big lie that Harris repeated, and which has been repeatedly debunked, is that police officers died during the January 6th protest on Capitol Hill. Not one police officer died that day. The only people who died that day of infamy, where a coup was initiated against Trump, were unarmed innocent Trump supporters.

thegatewaypundit.com?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back