Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1726087685102.png

I've been noticing something lately. Republicans like to complain about things that happen so rarely. Trannies in bathrooms. Dogs being eaten by illegals. Late terms abortions.

• Abortions at or after 21 weeks are uncommon and represent 1% of all abortions in the U.S. The procedures are expensive and often require travel and lost wages. They normally require treatment over multiple days and are only performed by a subset of all abortion providers.
  • Claims of abortions occurring “moments before birth” or even “after birth” are false. These scenarios do not occur, nor are they legal in the United States.
  • Reasons individuals seek abortions later in pregnancy include medical concerns such as fetal anomalies or maternal life endangerment, as well as barriers to care that cause delays in obtaining an abortion.

I've been saying this for years. I'm FOR late term abortions!!! Everyone should be. But Republicans would have you believe these people just woke up one morning and decided they didn't want the baby anymore. Republicans are SICK!

Remember Republicans in the 2000's when they were in charge said all life was precious?

1726087739045.png

Yeah, you voted to turn an invisible federal government into a hungry beast

Seriously?

The 3 main periods for the growth of the Federal Government were the Civil War, the Second World War and the cold war.

The first Federal income tax started during the Civil War:

All of which happened before I was born or before I was old enough to vote.

So that proves that you're an idiot.

What is your problem anyway?

Is living in the most developed nation in history making your life so hard?

Sounds like you're a spoiled brat that enjoys every advantage of living in the U.S. but whines about having to pay taxes.

America - Love it or leave it...

Bye...Bye...

Kamala remains a RETARD! That will never change. The public hates her! (Except for stupid Democrats)
No, the public hates Trump. Even Republicans hate Trump. Even Republicans who are going to vote for him hate him. Ted Cruz, Nikki, Ron DeSantis, etc...

Many Republicans aren't going to vote for him. Pence, Dick Chaney. I don't like these guys either but at least they aren't Not Sees.

Sure glad I ain't your pet then. I bet that if I broke into your house and raped your wife, you'd cook me a good breakfast too.

Wow, you can get stupid!

You couldn't be my pet because I don't tolerate dumb animals. My dog is smarter than you.

Do you even realize that you are equating women with dogs?

Typical MAGA IDIOT!!!

Harris benefitted from not having to run as a candidate here in 2024. She became the default candidate after the coup that was conducted. In addition, the fact that she is a woman of color, has insulated her from having to deal with other potential contenders flooding in after the coup. No one, such as Gavin Newsom, or Josh Shapiro, wanted to be seen as the ones trying to nudge her out. Because of that, she is getting something she has not earned, and yet she will likely now obtain it. 2028 can't get here fast enough.

Because of that, she is getting something she has not earned, and yet she will likely now obtain it. 2028 can't get here fast enough.
She earned every bit of it with a lifetime of hard work and by 81 million people voting for her to be Joe Biden's replacement.

Then she earned the nomination by winning the delegates.

And if she wins the presidency, she will have earned that, too.

Asshole

Like all of you people, you are being dishonest about the border issue. Asshole, don't try to tell me or anyone else that suddenly you or Biden, or Dimocrats in general were suddenly all border hawks, and demanded border security. Asshole, did you happen to notice that Biden took executive action back in June to help secure the border better? Right on cue, crossings began to decrease. Why didn't Biden do this three years ago? Asshole, over and over and over Republicans were screaming for Biden to take executive action, that would decrease the flood of third-worlders, but he refused. But then again, why would he take action, since he had done just the opposite when he invited them all to "surge to the border" if he became president?
The executive order Biden released limiting daily crossings is an emergency measure which the courts will override as they did with Trump. Biden was counting on the passage of the immigration bill which would have been a more permanent solution. However, it became clear the bill would not pass the House after Trump requested that republicans block the bill. Most likely the courts will override the executive order within in a few months.

Don’t be melodramatic. No one in this country has to choose between killing someone’s pet dog or starving to death

It was Trump and toobfreak that brought up the idea that people were eating dogs, not me.

As Benjamin Martin (The Patriot) said:

"Dog makes a fine meal".

No, the public hates Trump. Even Republicans hate Trump. Even Republicans who are going to vote for him hate him. Ted Cruz, Nikki, Ron DeSantis, etc...

Many Republicans aren't going to vote for him. Pence, Dick Chaney. I don't like these guys either but at least they aren't Not Sees.
Let's see how many "hate him" on election day. (most of the hate is generated by Liberal media and hateful Democrats who live and breathe to destroy him)

Do you want a whore for president? I hope she crashes and burns....

There were fine people on both sides, Not everyone protesting were neo-Nazis and not everyone on the other side were virtuous.

That was a sick-fuck lie that you bought into because of your lack of objectivity and intellect.
And the mods let Kamala skate on the lie, too. If it were Trump, the mod would have said “Mr. Trump, that lie has been debunked many times.” But since it’s Kamala, he stayed silent and hoped that the useful idiots would believe it.

Forum List

Back