Here is a fact about Oil production that disproves totally the Republican accusations about Biden being against "Fossil Fuels"

When I compared U.S. production 2016 to 2008 I got a 73% increase, still an impressive jump. Question: are you saying that there was something Obama did that caused the increase? At first blush what came to my mind was fracking, but if we say it was purely politics then we'd need to consider the 6% drop w/ G.W.Bush and the 25% increase w/ Clinton.

My thinking is that politics is all well and good for them that cares, and the rest of us can work for a living.

It was fracking that did it.... and it carried over to Trump's presidency until 2020... Obama stopped Deep Water drilling because of Deep water Horizon. BP is a lousy oil company.

It was fracking that did it.... and it carried over to Trump's presidency until 2020... Obama stopped Deep Water drilling because of Deep water Horizon. BP is a lousy oil company.
Actually it was shale gas and shale oil which frac'ing (there's no "k" in fracture) made viable.

Who doesn't? Would you like high fossil fuel prices or low fossil fuel prices?

The president has little to do with the price of fuel. Case in point, we're producing more than ever yet prices are still high.

But a president who breaks the law cannot be trusted to uphold the law. Even worse, a SCOTUS who enables a lawless president to commit crimes under the guise their crimes can constitute official duties only serves to exacerbate the problem.

The president has little to do with the price of fuel. Case in point, we're producing more than ever yet prices are still high.

But a president who breaks the law cannot be trusted to uphold the law. Even worse, a SCOTUS who enables a lawless president to commit crimes under the guise their crimes can constitute official duties only serves to exacerbate the problem.
That's besides the point. There's a certain segment of society that wants fossil fuels to end but when prices get high they clamor for more fossil fuel production. The President just responds to their emotions by taking credit for whichever thing it is they are clamoring for at the time. It's comical. We live in fraudulent times. And before you try to make this a partisan thing let me add there's no difference between them. They are all frauds and idiots.

Forum List

Back