Trump's Train Wreck

Groceries are up 25% dumbass.
25% in four years, OK and? you expect stuff to go down in price?
One black Philadelphia lady said "they are killing us without killing us" because of the cost of groceries.
Yes, blacks have always been poor in the USA, we used to use them for slave once.

Inflation fluctuates, this isn't bad at all

1726091396831.png

Sherlock Holmes

"Harris sharply criticized Trump’s plan, arguing it could worsen the deficit and lead to inflation and recession. “What the Wharton School said is Donald Trump’s plan would actually explode the deficit,” Harris said. She also mentioned that financial experts, including Goldman Sachs and Nobel Laureates, have viewed Trump’s proposals unfavorably."

National Review
If you’re obsessing over how bad, how in the tank for Kamala Harris, the two ABC news moderators were, it’s because you don’t want to come to grips with the brute fact that Donald Trump was a disaster last night. He was unhinged, often incoherent, incapable of completing thoughts and sentences when he had points to make, and led into self-absorbed rabbit-holes — claims that he won the 2020 election, the size of his rallies, whether ‘migrants’ are eating stolen pets — that diverted him from opportunity after opportunity to expose Harris as a radical leftist now pretending to be a pragmatic centrist who suddenly loves her some guns.”

“Trump had one job: stay on message about Harris’s dizzying renunciations of her positions — so inexplicable that Harris has dribbled them out through nameless campaign sources rather than addressed them in her own voice…”

“Trump couldn’t do it. And yes, that’s largely because he is an undisciplined solipsist so effortlessly drawn into railing about rally attendance when the subject at hand is Harris’s indefensible border record — and if you think last night’s target audience cares whether the interlocutor steering Trump off course was Harris or the moderators, then you’re missing the point.”

“But there’s more to it than that. Trump also couldn’t stick to deconstructing Harris’s ‘values bunk because his own values are always negotiable.”

WSJ

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) called the debate a “missed opportunity. He had a chance to lay it all out.”

Of Harris, he said: “I think she handled herself well, she had a good disposition. Her biggest failure was to convince people things are going to change if she’s president. It was all happy talk.”

Sen. Kevin Cramer (R., N.D.) said Trump would have been well served to bring up more details on mortgage rates, inflation data and border crossings during his term compared with the Biden administration.

“I think that was unfortunate last night because I think the details of his broader message are really important,” Cramer said. “He treated it like a mini-rally in a lot of respects. You’ve got to be talking to those swing voters in swing states. He could do that better with details.”

Cramer said Harris “helped herself,” adding, “I don’t think she knocked him off.”

Republicans accused the moderators of bias but privately grimaced as Trump again claimed that the 2020 election was rigged—something his advisers have long hoped he would move past—and played down the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol by his supporters.

Fox News
It’s pretty clear to me that on Tuesday night, Vice President Kamala Harris won what may be the only debate between herself and former President Trump. The vice president had some help, too. She was aided and abetted by two ABC News moderators who seemingly felt the need to fact-check virtually everything the former president said.

The former president was clearly frustrated and became more strident and divisive as the nearly two-hour debate continued. And the vice president appeared to gain renewed confidence as she saw Trump faltering under relentless questioning from herself and moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis.

Although Harris clearly won the debate in my estimation, it isn’t at all clear that this debate, just 56 days before the election, will fundamentally impact the outcome on Nov. 5.

Just some of the right-wing commentary on the debacle that was Trump. It's about time the right accepted that Trump is not up to the job. He was fired once from the position, so it's unclear why the Republicans would think he would fare any better the second time around.
Trump was just being himself.

People watched the debate to see what kind of person they are getting, in each of these two candidates.

They got their answer.

It’s rare for a professor to disparage the intelligence of a student, but according to attorney Frank DiPrima, who was close friends with professor William T. Kelley for 47 years, the prof made an exception for Donald Trump, at least in private. “He must have told me that 100 times over the course of 30 years,” says DiPrima, who has been practicing law since 1963 and has served as in-house counsel for entities including the Federal Trade Commission and Playboy Enterprises. “I remember the inflection of his voice when he said it: ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had!’” He would say that [Trump] came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything, that he was arrogant and he wasn’t there to learn.” Kelley, who passed away in 2011 at age 94, taught marketing at Wharton for 31 years, retiring in 1982.

As Trump admitted in The Art of the Deal, all he got out of Wharton was bragging rights: “In my opinion, that degree doesn’t prove very much, but a lot of people I do business with take it very seriously, and it’s considered very prestigious. So all things considered, I’m glad I went to Wharton.”

I saw the fucking debate. Trump gave policy details, Kamala spoke in vague generalities, promising lots of freebies to win votes.

Kamala would be 4 more years of Biden's failed policies.

Polls show voters are sticking with Trump.
“I have concepts of a plan,” yet he never put forth any concepts of any plans.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sherlock Holmes

"Harris sharply criticized Trump’s plan, arguing it could worsen the deficit and lead to inflation and recession. “What the Wharton School said is Donald Trump’s plan would actually explode the deficit,” Harris said. She also mentioned that financial experts, including Goldman Sachs and Nobel Laureates, have viewed Trump’s proposals unfavorably."
When you see videos of African American people crying that they cannot go to stores they once had in their neighborhoods, it strikes home. Especially the elderly ones. It does not affect you. So, the wars that Progs fight with agendas affect certain people no matter the culture and others like yourself just take the low road and spew how you suffer. If Kamala wins, then those in the neighborhoods affected deserve everything they get from now on.

National Review
If you’re obsessing over how bad, how in the tank for Kamala Harris, the two ABC news moderators were, it’s because you don’t want to come to grips with the brute fact that Donald Trump was a disaster last night. He was unhinged, often incoherent, incapable of completing thoughts and sentences when he had points to make, and led into self-absorbed rabbit-holes — claims that he won the 2020 election, the size of his rallies, whether ‘migrants’ are eating stolen pets — that diverted him from opportunity after opportunity to expose Harris as a radical leftist now pretending to be a pragmatic centrist who suddenly loves her some guns.”

“Trump had one job: stay on message about Harris’s dizzying renunciations of her positions — so inexplicable that Harris has dribbled them out through nameless campaign sources rather than addressed them in her own voice…”

“Trump couldn’t do it. And yes, that’s largely because he is an undisciplined solipsist so effortlessly drawn into railing about rally attendance when the subject at hand is Harris’s indefensible border record — and if you think last night’s target audience cares whether the interlocutor steering Trump off course was Harris or the moderators, then you’re missing the point.”

“But there’s more to it than that. Trump also couldn’t stick to deconstructing Harris’s ‘values bunk because his own values are always negotiable.”

WSJ

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) called the debate a “missed opportunity. He had a chance to lay it all out.”

Of Harris, he said: “I think she handled herself well, she had a good disposition. Her biggest failure was to convince people things are going to change if she’s president. It was all happy talk.”

Sen. Kevin Cramer (R., N.D.) said Trump would have been well served to bring up more details on mortgage rates, inflation data and border crossings during his term compared with the Biden administration.

“I think that was unfortunate last night because I think the details of his broader message are really important,” Cramer said. “He treated it like a mini-rally in a lot of respects. You’ve got to be talking to those swing voters in swing states. He could do that better with details.”

Cramer said Harris “helped herself,” adding, “I don’t think she knocked him off.”

Republicans accused the moderators of bias but privately grimaced as Trump again claimed that the 2020 election was rigged—something his advisers have long hoped he would move past—and played down the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol by his supporters.

Fox News
It’s pretty clear to me that on Tuesday night, Vice President Kamala Harris won what may be the only debate between herself and former President Trump. The vice president had some help, too. She was aided and abetted by two ABC News moderators who seemingly felt the need to fact-check virtually everything the former president said.

The former president was clearly frustrated and became more strident and divisive as the nearly two-hour debate continued. And the vice president appeared to gain renewed confidence as she saw Trump faltering under relentless questioning from herself and moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis.

Although Harris clearly won the debate in my estimation, it isn’t at all clear that this debate, just 56 days before the election, will fundamentally impact the outcome on Nov. 5.

Just some of the right-wing commentary on the debacle that was Trump. It's about time the right accepted that Trump is not up to the job. He was fired once from the position, so it's unclear why the Republicans would think he would fare any better the second time around.

This is why I so want to see this scumbag take the stand in one of his upcoming trials, with the election lost and all behind him, he'll have much more time to work on his legal defenses and practice being cross-examined (as he was last night by Harris).

We? Mouse in your pocket?
White people, used to use black people for slave labor, beating and killing them too. Blacks have always been poor here, the country was designed by whites for whites.

It's pretty sick though that a white racist like Trump has the audacity to use black poverty in order to try to justify his presidential bid.

Harris intentionally avoided answering any of the tough questions about her record or the Biden/Harris disaster. All while moderators sat there and let her get away with it. You know, when the moderators weren't busy attacking Trump in a 3 on 1.
Harris pivoted away from almost every question while Trump honestly answered almost every question.

If there's one thing people hate, it's the political pivot.

1000002703.png

This is why I so want to see this scumbag take the stand in one of his upcoming trials, with the election lost and all behind him, he'll have much more time to work on his legal defenses and practice being cross-examined (as he was last night by Harris).
He won't ever take the stand in criminal trials. He knows what he's said can be used against him. He watched during his civil trial.

Forum List

Back