If I was Harris, this would be my opening statement tonight at the Debate

i think the majority of christians know "my kingdom is not of this world." christ
Yes, they do. I find to be interesting, however, the number of pious non-Christians who lecture Christians on who they should not be voting for because said candidate is a <fill in favorite vice practitioner here>, yet those same critters would run screaming into the woods if Christians literally did vote only for Godly candidates.
i wonder how recruitment is going for "proud boys" and "boogaloo boys" and such .
What do they have to do with any of this?

Oh gawd, more biased BS. Don't you get tired of spewing empty/non-factual words?
Have you ever studied Harris' 20 year record as a prosecutor, AG, Senator or VP? Of course not. That is what makes you the classic Democrat supporter. Don't worry your pretty little head with her consistent record of releasing violent criminals, bashing border patrol and ICE, supporting open borders and illegal immigrants, universial healthcare TO INCLUDE illegal immigrants. Just ignore that cuz you just HATE HATE HATE Donald Trump. You are a classic Democrat supporter. All reaction and no thinking.

Oh, USAToday said so
Also the congressional record....her running away from it is spelling her doom.

Her drinking problem is also an issue as well as her reluctance to work at mundane tasks.

Meaning that running for president is an exhausting schedule. It means regular 16 hour days of campaigning and meetings. Fundraisers and deals. Then prep for the debate on top of the public appearances. They are not the same.

Drinking cocktails is a luxury she never has been able to afford even if she did enjoy them. That alcohol will cost her the election.

Because Trump doesn't drink, he has spent a LOT of time not only on his campaign but also fundraising and has had experience with this. The debate tonight is his third....meaning that his prep is honed to perfection covering over his faults while pointing out hers with strategies to get her off message.

Harris just today or yesterday came out with a platform that was due a month ago in the court of public opinion. Tardiness loses votes. And likely it was a result of drinking and indecision.
It doesn't matter if she is sober tonight or not. She is going to embarrass herself despite a few hours spent last minute prepping for the debate. Her record is her vulnerability and her drinking her doom.

I'm not a teetotaler....far from it. But I'm not running for president cackling like a drunk whore at a party.

MarathonMike dude WHY do you feed the troll? you DO know this is the banker err the wanker right?

here is another one he used back then as well

@
AFrench2

AFrench2

And this is a losing strategy.

No president has ever been elected on the sole basis of "the other guy is bad".

They have to bring forward a vision that everyone can relate and understand and most especially want.

Where negative campaigns are effective at bunting your opponents proposals ....they cannot erase them. And you have to sell your vision of the future. If you want to win.
It's not about partisans....this is about an indecisive middle.
I totally agree with you but the exceptions make the rule.
Have you ever studied Harris' 20 year record as a prosecutor, AG, Senator or VP? Of course not. That is what makes you the classic Democrat supporter. Don't worry your pretty little head with her consistent record of releasing violent criminals, bashing border patrol and ICE, supporting open borders and illegal immigrants, universial healthcare TO INCLUDE illegal immigrants. Just ignore that cuz you just HATE HATE HATE Donald Trump. You are a classic Democrat supporter. All reaction and no thinking.
This OP is not about Harris's record. It is about tonight's debate exclusively.

As far as answering your post, the other option is Trump and whatever record Kamala has, he is worse. I would vote for a cockroach, before I vote for Trump, and this is not about the issues, it is about the man. He is immoral, unethical, unprincipled and inhumane and I will NEVER vote for anyone like that.

Stop trying to debate with me about other candidates. I will only debate Trump

This would be an awful way to start the debate, because it's not even true. Trump will then attack with the same line of thinking.

Instead, I want them both to lay out their policies and why they think they are better. I don't want this to run into "how much my opponent sucks" or each of them looking for the one-liner they rehearsed to go viral.
Unfortunately, this election is not about the issues (though most everyone on Trump's side is trying to make it about that). This is about our survival as a Democracy and Trump will destroy Democracy and in that scenario, the issues are not important as the only issue Trump will key on, is his ego and his pocketbook.

I totally agree with you but the exceptions make the rule
Well....it's been tried before by Democrats....several times. And it's the main reason why they have been less successful in gaining the Whitehouse than Republicans. The last 50 years where you had two exceptional Democrats win. (Obama and Clinton) But both of those two candidates brought with them a vision people believed and bought.

Biden's "win" is dubious at best....too much evidence of cheating to be believable...especially when the cheating matches the polling errors exactly. Statistical impossibilities are still impossible. Too many eyes are on this election this time....forensics are going to be demanded because the cheating is expected.

She likely has made too many mistakes in this extremely short campaign to win at this point despite the money blitz spending.
Vibes and feelings only go so far with the "undecided middle " which is who they have to convince. You have to have a new vision to sell.

Well....it's been tried before by Democrats....several times. And it's the main reason why they have been less successful in gaining the Whitehouse than Republicans. The last 50 years where you had two exceptional Democrats win. (Obama and Clinton) But both of those two candidates brought with them a vision people believed and bought.

Biden's "win" is dubious at best....too much evidence of cheating to be believable...especially when the cheating matches the polling errors exactly. Statistical impossibilities are still impossible. Too many eyes are on this election this time....forensics are going to be demanded because the cheating is expected.

She likely has made too many mistakes in this extremely short campaign to win at this point despite the money blitz spending.
Vibes and feelings only go so far with the "undecided middle " which is who they have to convince. You have to have a new vision to sell.
Problem is that this election is not about the issues, it is exclusively about Trump..........as a person.

He is death for this country, so talking about Kamala or other presidents or the past, does not apply. We have NEVER had a president that did not have either morals, ethics, principles or humanity. Just having one of those, prevents that person from causing permanent damage to this country. Trump has none. I would rather vote for a cockroach than vote for Trump. It is that simple.

Problem is that this election is not about the issues, it is exclusively about Trump..........as a person.

He is death for this country, so talking about Kamala or other presidents or the past, does not apply. We have NEVER had a president that did not have either morals, ethics, principles or humanity. Just having one of those, prevents that person from causing permanent damage to this country. Trump has none. I would rather vote for a cockroach than vote for Trump. It is that simple.
Kamalas record of illicit affairs, hypocrisy, vindictive nature, and overly focusing on abuse of power is not going to make her look better than Trump on moral grounds.

They are both politicians....it's not like people expect a lot to begin with because of their careers. Kamala has zero high ground for morality. She can't go there. She doesn't own any moral superiority with her record as Tulsi Gabbard took advantage of during the Democratic primary in 2019. And Tulsi was only scratching the surface. There is plenty more in Kamala's closet.

Biden should have never picked her as VP. Should have picked Tulsi but she probably said "NO". Otherwise Trump would be facing her tonight instead of being prepared by her to win tonight.

I'm expecting a bloodbath. Expect first blood around question 2-3. Then the come-apart afterwards. It's gonna degenerate. Neither is good at this.

Wait you are talking about Harris like she is a saint, you know her past so I will just laugh at you and move on!
But here is one of her unprincipled non moral, humanity

Eat shit you commie Canuck.

Your two cents here are of even less value than most folks’ two cents.
I think I pretty well own the discussions in which I choose to take part.

And so that is your contribution to showing it's so!

Kamalas record of illicit affairs, hypocrisy, vindictive nature, and overly focusing on abuse of power is not going to make her look better than Trump on moral grounds.

They are both politicians....it's not like people expect a lot to begin with because of their careers. Kamala has zero high ground for morality. She can't go there. She doesn't own any moral superiority with her record as Tulsi Gabbard took advantage of during the Democratic primary in 2019. And Tulsi was only scratching the surface. There is plenty more in Kamala's closet.

Biden should have never picked her as VP. Should have picked Tulsi but she probably said "NO". Otherwise Trump would be facing her tonight instead of being prepared by her to win tonight.

I'm expecting a bloodbath. Expect first blood around question 2-3. Then the come-apart afterwards. It's gonna degenerate. Neither is good at this.
I am not going to repeat the answer I gave you. I was clear about my thoughts.

Wait you are talking about Harris like she is a saint, you know her past so I will just laugh at you and move on!
But here is one of her unprincipled non moral, humanity
I have not said anything of the sort. Angels cannot be described as "the least worse". As such, your post is ridiculous.

Mr. Trump, let me begin by stating a few FACTS about you.

In 2016, you made the following 2 statements:

1) "I alone can fix it"
2) "I will hire only the best people for the job"

And yet, 1) you made 104 campaign promises and you were only able to fulfill 24 of them, in spite of the fact that for the first two years of your presidency, the Republicans had the majority in the Senate. As such, your statement about "I alone can fix it" has proven to be untrue.

and 2) you had the biggest turnover in the history of U.S. presidents, with 85% of the people you picked either getting fired or leaving you. Firing them, meant they did not turn out to be the best and them leaving meaning those "best people" did not think you were doing a good job or not following your oath of office to defend the laws and the Constitution of the United States. This means that your statement about hiring the best was also untrue and the fact so many left you, means that your statement about "I alone can fix it" was also false.

In 2020, you made the accusation that the election was stolen and even though this contention was taken to court on over 60 occasions, it was never proven that any election fraud occurred. Your own Attorney General (Barr) said it wasn't true and even the Supreme Court refused to even look at the accusation saying "there are insufficient facts to have us even consider it". In spite of all that, you stimulated and supported a protest at the Capitol that turned into a potential insurrection. You even asked VP Pence to do something illegal of not confirming the election results. He refused and you said "I made a mistake in choosing Pence to be my VP", in addition you publicly defended those rioters that wanted to "hang Pence".

It has been proven that you did not handle the Covid pandemic well. You delayed the response to it and defunded the entities that handle pandemics and took their power away from them. It has been shown that your handling of the pandemic caused the unnecessary deaths of over 200,000 Americans.

All of the above, show you to be incompetent to be president again.

The above is what I think that Harris should start the debate tonight. All of the above are facts. No accusations or insults, just facts.
There is no opening statement.

As usual, liberals are uninformed.

Forum List

Back