trump's debate performance was abysmal

Should he step down?

• Total voters
No one can accuse me of being a Trump supporter but I didn't think he did that bad.

I have found it interesting that Drudge is hammering his performance.

I guess I didn't expect much and we pretty much got Trump.

It wasn't like Harris was anything special either so I guess I saw it all as expected blah.
I don’t see how you could think that

Trump lost control, he was visibly red with rage and couldn’t let minor things go.

His “migrants are eating our dogs” will go down in the history of Presidential debates.

You know, you guys need to stop making excuses for Trump.

Dems had no problem criticizing Biden for his dismal performance during the debate

Trump was humiliated last night mby a woman he calls “Low IQ”.

Time you guys man up and admit that Trump is struggling
Pointing out asshole Dem's rigging biased so called debate moderating is not making excuses for Trump. Crawl back in your Dem troll hole.

Let's get real. Most of the damage inflicted on Trump was self-inflicted.

He came off as angry, unstable and dishonest.

The fact that the moderators called him on two of his lies was besides the point.
So you admit they rigged it for Harris. It's not the moderators job to fact check Trump, that's on Harris. Plus one of their fact checks was flat out wrong, another was a personal opinion. Objective news professions are outraged at how rigged it was and how biased the moderators were.

So you admit they rigged it for Harris. It's not the moderators job to fact check Trump, that's on Harris. Plus one of their fact checks was flat out wrong, another was a personal opinion. Objective news professions are outraged at how rigged it was and how biased the moderators were.

Go back and read what I said.

Then have someone help you with the big words.

Their fact checks weren't wrong.

Nowhere are they murdering babies.
Illegals are not eating "cats and dogs".

Objective does not mean you let the guy spread obvious misinformation.

Go back and read what I said.

Then have someone help you with the big words.

Their fact checks weren't wrong.

Nowhere are they murdering babies.
Illegals are not eating "cats and dogs".

Objective does not mean you let the guy spread obvious misinformation.
^^^ admitted Dems cheated and rigged it, now trying to slither out of it. Thousands of late term abortions are performed each year and hundreds of live berths are allowed to DIE. Source, the CDC. So much for your rigged FALSE fact checking, Trump was right.

^^^ admitted Dems cheated and rigged it, now trying to slither out of it. Thousands of late term abortions are performed each year and hundreds of live berths are allowed to DIE. Source, the CDC. So much for your rigged FALSE fact checking, Trump was right.

Okay, do you have a link to this supposed CDC data.

I think you are mistaking the infant mortality rate (Still pretty low) for babies being allowed to die.

Trump lied, because he heard some shit on Fox News and believed it. Or he knew he was lying and did it anyway.

Same thing with the Cat eating story.

1726086694402.png

Forum List

Back