Rich liberal celeb Justin Timberlake pleads guilty to Drunk Driving. Gets Essentially NO PENALTY!!

Not usually for a first offense.

There are 'other hidden costs' associated with this.

1). Lawyer fees
2). Court Fees
3). Ignition Devise
4). Manatory Councelling
5). Possible Impound and retrieval of vechile
6). Mandatory AA meetings
7. Community service.

$500 fine for a multi-millionaire. This is a super-violent drug crime and he deserved prison time or at least a license suspension. But he's rich and liberal and all judges take bribes.

I wasn't aware he was political at all.

The lesson should be, if you don't want Trump mentioned in a thread, stop posting threads about any kind of crime, tax avoidance, business fraud or sexual assault,

This thread is about a millioniare. The OP went off about some rich liberal as if somehow rich liberals are the only ones getting breaks from the courts. So then I bought up a rich millionaire on the right who is getting all kinds of breaks that are being excused.

So then the whining types just need to suck it up. Not my problem that you guys support a rich felon and actually want to put him in charge of the law. Let this be a lesson to you: Don't create threads ranting about liberals and crime when you support a right wing convicted felon.

This thread is about a millioniare. The OP went off about some rich liberal as if somehow rich liberals are the only ones getting breaks from the courts. So then I bought up a rich millionaire on the right who is getting all kinds of breaks that are being excused.

So then the whining types just need to suck it up. Not my problem that you guys support a rich felon and actually want to put him in charge of the law. Let this be a lesson to you: Don't create threads ranting about liberals and crime when you support a right wing convicted felon.

LoL

He held a press conference and there were actually cameras and microphones being used. Were people supposed to care? How is this newsworthy?

I wonder if he paid reporters to be there. :laugh:

Forum List

Back