Illegal Alien, Deported 16 Times, Gets One Year in Prison for Killing 64-Year-Old Colorado Man

Isn't what I said at all, stupid.

I said it was easier to immigrate then than it is now. I know this because I just had to handle an immigration issue with my wife that required 200 pages of documentation.

My grandparents didn't have to go through anything nearly that intense.
didnt you say your wife lied and came on a vistors visa and then asked for asylum once she got here??

thats not immigrating,,

Um, yeah, actually it is.

She came here to visit family and then applied for asylum, which was granted, which is legal.

Then we had to fill out 200 pages of additional documents to prove we were married for permanent residency.
last time you said she had to flee because of religious persecution and her life was in danger and came on a visitors visa and when she got here asked for asylum,,

so are you lying now or did you lie then??

either way she lied on her visa application and should be deported,,

Isn't what I said at all, stupid.

I said it was easier to immigrate then than it is now. I know this because I just had to handle an immigration issue with my wife that required 200 pages of documentation.

My grandparents didn't have to go through anything nearly that intense.
There was much stricter criteria then. Your wife would ever have been admitted at all.

There was much stricter criteria then. Your wife would ever have been admitted at all.

So you are defending racism?

If you want to go that way, while there were limits from Asia and Eastern/Southern Europe, there were NO limitation on immigration from the Americas.

Immigration expert and Republican Senator from Vermont William P. Dillingham introduced a measure to create immigration quotas, which he set at three percent of the total population of the foreign-born of each nationality in the United States as recorded in the 1910 census. This put the total number of visas available each year to new immigrants at 350,000. It did not, however, establish quotas of any kind for residents of the Western Hemisphere. President Wilson opposed the restrictive act, preferring a more liberal immigration policy, so he used the pocket veto to prevent its passage. In early 1921, the newly inaugurated President Warren Harding called Congress back to a special session to pass the law. In 1922, the act was renewed for another two years.

So you are defending racism?

If you want to go that way, while there were limits from Asia and Eastern/Southern Europe, there were NO limitation on immigration from the Americas.

Immigration expert and Republican Senator from Vermont William P. Dillingham introduced a measure to create immigration quotas, which he set at three percent of the total population of the foreign-born of each nationality in the United States as recorded in the 1910 census. This put the total number of visas available each year to new immigrants at 350,000. It did not, however, establish quotas of any kind for residents of the Western Hemisphere. President Wilson opposed the restrictive act, preferring a more liberal immigration policy, so he used the pocket veto to prevent its passage. In early 1921, the newly inaugurated President Warren Harding called Congress back to a special session to pass the law. In 1922, the act was renewed for another two years.
There was very little, if any immigration from the Americans. It's not like village people from Honduras or Guatemala would make that trip. Then too immigrants has to be free whites. Likely many from the America's would be excluded for that reason alone.

If you think there were limits on Asians that were allowed to immigrate, that would be completely wrong. The Asian Exclusion Act of 1882 prohibited Asian immigration completely and was an absolute bar against Asian naturalization.

Agreed. Except that if the local authorities refuse to cooperate with federal immigration authorities (an altogether too common practice), then he could be released without the ICE folks even knowing he was missing.
Sanctuary cities are misguided BS. TN passed a law, making them illegal here, as they should be.

Forum List

Back