Women: What percentage of you wake up in the morning thinking about abortions and how cool it is that you can get one with ease? Dems are banking on U

Sure, go ahead and make the case that raising children isn’t an economic issue.
Well, if it is then very obviously Biden/Harris have failed the country. Families can't afford to live anymore due to their policies. Sounds like we shouldn't re-elect them, doesn't it? We've had 3 1/2 years of Biden/Harris making things worse and now they are supposedly coming up with plans to help the poor and the middle class? Give me a break. They destroyed the poor and the middle class.

Well, if it is then very obviously Biden/Harris have failed the country. Families can't afford to live anymore due to their policies. Sounds like we shouldn't re-elect them, doesn't it? We've had 3 1/2 years of Biden/Harris making things worse and now they are supposedly coming up with plans to help the poor and the middle class? Give me a break. They destroyed the poor and the middle class.
Damn! You’re worried about at the grocery store, but not actually raising them

Women are the ones who should be making the determination. When I was in the army, one of my fellow NCO's was dating this Asian girl. He treated her pretty badly, and then she got into her head that if she just stopped taking contraception, that would force the hand on their relationship.

It didn't, and she ended up getting an abortion so he parents wouldn't know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

No shame at all. I always used contraception when I was younger (at the age my wife and I are at now, it doesn't matter.)

Absolutely, I live to torment Funditards.

So using terms that upset them like 'Globby the Fetus", "Undocumented Immigrants" and "Gender-Affirming Care" is awesome.

Not at all. Compelling a woman to have a baby with all the health issues involved (not to mention the economic and social ones) is cruel. The fact that you guys are willing to make an exception for rape and incest shows that you don't believe Globby is a real person any more than I do. Anti-abortion is always about the misogyny.

Looks like a glob to me. Did you mention that it is also smaller than a kidney bean at that point.
tldr. Make your replies concise. If you're a man and pro abortion, then you need to man up. You're disgusting killing babies.

Fetuses aren't babies, and if your reading comprehension level is so bad you can't follow 10 simple sentences, then you probably shouldn't do this as a hobby.
Right. By your standard, any runt should be killed.

And if you can't be concise, then perhaps you need to stop wearing women's clothes.

They seem to believe abortions are all you think about…they don’t want you to care about foreign policy and affairs, REAL economics, energy policy, public safety, immigration policy, education, healthcare, inflation….etc etc.
They need you to be a single issue voter…Are you?
We know you hate liberty to handle yer own bodily functions and freedom of choice.

They seem to believe abortions are all you think about…they don’t want you to care about foreign policy and affairs, REAL economics, energy policy, public safety, immigration policy, education, healthcare, inflation….etc etc.
They need you to be a single issue voter…Are you?
It’s probably a higher percentage than the number of people that wake up worrying about transitioning minors!

#POTKETTLEBLACK

Forum List

Back