When Vegans Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a Big Mac Carl or an exorcism. 🤠
I follow Christ's apostles. Do you think they had need for exorcism?

“John never ate meat.” “James, the brother of the Lord, lived on seeds and plants and touched neither meat nor wine.” The Apostle Thomas: “He continually fasts and prays, and abstaining from the eating of flesh…” “…The Apostle Matthew partook of seeds, and nuts, hard-shelled fruits, and vegetables, without flesh.” Peter said, “I live on olives and bread, to which I rarely only add vegetables…” “The unnatural eating of flesh meats is as polluting as the heathen worship of devils…” (Peter, Clementine Homilies)

Last edited:
Putting people on Ignore just shows that you can't handle their comments. Just don't pay any attention to her by replying back. Duh!

It's a him but he's just way too obsessed with his veganism. Says that he worships God but it seems to me that he worships animals more from the way that he talks.

Putting people on Ignore just shows that you can't handle their comments. Just don't pay any attention to her by replying back. Duh!
I don't care. I come for real discussion, not trolling. Mostly leftists are on my ignore list. A few who call themselves conservatives

I'm not here for the drama some of you thrive on.

BTW, I think it's a "he". He's just infatuated with that woman wrestler

I don't care. I come for real discussion, not trolling. Mostly leftists are on my ignore list. A few who call themselves conservatives

I'm not here for the drama some of you thrive on.
That's cool! Just ignore when she replies...that's it. I have ignored many folks on here. But putting them on Ignore is just another way of telling them, you can't handle the comments.

That's cool! Just ignore when she replies...that's it. I have ignored many folks on here. But putting them on Ignore is just another way of telling them, you can't handle the comments.
You don't get a say (that I care about). And who is the "she" you're referring to? Roadrunner or the newbie? Both are too stupid to engage with.

You don't get a say (that I care about). And who is the "she" you're referring to? Roadrunner or the newbie? Both are too stupid to engage with.

Says the person who is obsessed with our diets instead of reading a book, watching a movie or getting a hobby,... Or a life. There's WAY too many things happening in this country now that you should be concerned about right now in my opinion.

Is it considered trolling if you innocently post a thread about McDonald's burgers and the vegans attack it? I'm asking because I didn't know if it was qualified for making a report about but it should be and there also should be a complaint department for these PETA promoters.
Vegans are odd little people.

I don’t much care for McDonalds. But why should I care if you like their burgers? And why should they care? You don’t care (I am guessing) and I don’t care what kelp or lemon grass they like.

Some sick people out there. Some even like Lima beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back